welcome!

hi! welcome to my new story. I just wanted to start this out with a few things and say that I'm glad you're here. take a few minutes, smell the roses, imagine Spencer Reid's arms wrapped around you after a long day.

this story was kind of spontaneous for me, but I love Spence with the entirety of my soul, so I will definitely be pouring my heart out for this. that being said, it will have smut in it. if you aren't into that, I will be indicating the smutty chapters at the beginning so you can skip over it. otherwise, GET READY. it's about to get hot and heavy in here, loves.

I might also make a playlist for this story because I know a lot of people also like to listen to music when they read, but lemme tell you: "Daddy Issues" by the Neighbourhood is very much a vibe for this story. also "Desire" by Meg Myers. 😼

I think the smut will be pretty *rough and heated*, but I will put TWs at the beginning, too. I want this to be a safe space! also, if you have certain things you ~like to see~ in terms of smut, go ahead and comment or send me a message. I can't guarantee anything, but I'm open-minded and I love hearing new ideas. no judgement here!

because the book will take place in the BAU, I will be using cases from actual episodes because honestly, the thought of making up flawless new murder plots is way too much of a headache for my dumbass :) this won't be based in one specific season, so some characters and episode timelines won't be the same as they are in the show. it really isn't that important to the book, though, so don't worry. 

lastly, I just want to mention now that Y/N is not going to be some super genius just because she's young and in the FBI. she's obviously a smart cookie because she does this job, but I'm not making her have some insane IQ or anything-- she's just a hard-working queen who has some good connections. 

also, I am shamelessly plugging my only other story "between the lines//MGG." that one has a 15-year age gap and a lot of fluff with some smut, so check that out if you want 🥺!

anyway, welcome to the party!