'' I forgive you. '' ( Marshapple )

Apple's P.O.V

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

I kept hearing that tap from my window! Was someone trying to break in? I started to approach the window slowly, when I was close to it, a rock crashed through the window, shattering it! Whoah! I gasped and ran up to it, I looked down. I didn't believe it. It was Marshmallow! We're contestants even allowed at Hotel OJ? Wasn't the Hotel out of the shows bounds? I saw her look up at me, smiling. I looked back at the rock in my room, then back down to Marsh. I thought she hated me, but I didn't know why. She just started to randomly distance herself from me and started to say I used her, I didn't know what she was talking about though. '' M-Marshmallow?! Is that you?! '' I exclaimed, not too loud though, as it was late and I didn't want to wake up the others. '' Yeah Apple, it's me! Uh, is there any way you can get down from there? '' Marshmallow asked me, still smiling. I stayed silent for a second, and then had an idea. '' Oh, yeah! I can! '' I ran back in for a moment, grabbed the blankets off my bed, as the bed was quite big and I was only on the third or second floor I think. I tied the blankets into knots, connecting each other.

I lowered it down and tied the knot around the leg of my bed. I hauled myself over the window and grabbed onto the blanket knot thing I made, I was scared, not gonna lie. I started to climb down. Half way down, I lost grip and fell the rest of the way down. I immediately blacked out... I woke up to a white, beige and pink shape above me, my vision was still too blurry to focus properly. My eyes fully opened, I then recognized who was above me... Marshmallow, Dough and.... BOW?! I thought she was dead! Wait isn't Dough dead too?! Where am I?!? I'm so confused! .... Whatever that means. I sat up and grunted. I felt my head was bandaged. '' Dough? Bow? Marsh? '' I said, in awe. '' Heya Kumquat- I mean Apple! Yeah I'm alive, well not really! Ahahahahah- '' Bow said flying around me with a sorta weird smile. '' Hey, '' Dough simply said, he never was a talker and I only knew him for like... one episode. '' Apple! When you we're climbing down you fell, you landed on your head and blacked out! I was so worried, '' Marsh exclaimed, so suddenly reached forward and hugged me.

No one's P.O.V

Apple was surprised, she blushed a dark crimson slightly. She then hugged back. '' Did you fix up my head? With the bandages and stuff? '' Apple asked. Marshmallow blinked, then said '' Yeah, Bow and Dough aren't really that great with it. You'll be fine, don't worry. '' Apple nodded, and smiled. She really did still like her, she was so happy! Apple only know took in her surroundings, she looked around... where she was had barely any lights, the colours of the place we're mostly midnight purple and black. She was on a light pink/purplish bed. '' Where are we- wait... isn't this the Mansion from episode 7? '' Apple asked, turning to Marshmallow. '' ...Yes. It's where I have been for all this time. '' Apple scratched the back of her head, '' oh... ,'' she said. '' I guess I have a lot of explaining to do. Bow, Dough, could you leave for a few minutes? '' Marshmallow asked. '' Of course girl! We'll be right out here totally not eaves dropping, '' Bow said, she floated backwards into the wall phazing through it, Dough did the same. '' I'm sorry for being so mean to you back then... I have a reason why, '' Marshmallow explained. Apple raised an eyebrow, listening.

'' Back in episode 7, Bow possessed you in the hallway. I was around the corner, listening. She made you rant about me, saying " I'm happy Marshmallow is gone, now I can finally enjoy myself," but please, PLEASE don't hate Bow. She only did it because she felt like with you around... she wouldn't matter to me. Bow feels really bad about it and I hope you can forgive her, forgive the both of us, ''Marshmallow panted after saying the huge explanation. Apple went silent for a few minutes, trying to comprehend what she just said. '' Marshmallow, I was never mad at you. I was just confused. I forgive you, and Bow. ''

I forgive you.

Those words meant everything to Marshmallow right now, she squeeled with joy. In one quick motion, she kissed Apple on the cheek. She realized what she done and blushed a light pink '' O- Apple I'm sorry! I didn't mean to weird you out! '' Marshmallow blurted out. Apple blushed again and said: '' N-no, no, it's fine. Did you mean the kiss..? I mean, was it intentional? '' Apple asked, stammering from embarrassment. Marshmallow went silent for a moment before saying: '' Y-yes... '' Apple smiled and kissed her on the lips. '' I love you Marsh! '' Marshmallow blushed even MORE, which seemed impossible at this rate, and said: '' Awww, I love you too. '' That night they just sat together and cuddled. Apple has lived in the mansion with Marshmallow ever since. And she considered it the best moment of her lifetime. Whatever that means...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol I hope you enjoyed my first fanfic. It may be cringe but eh, I like it! This ship was suggested by my friend on Discord. Bye!