" Why Do I Love Him?! " ( Knifetroph )

ok this was requested by @T0astandJam
btw i don't know the ship name for this i was just guessing aaaa.

                                                                               No one's P.O.V
Trophy was sitting in his room, on his bed. Tissue's out of all people was his room mate. 𝘜𝘨𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘮? he thought. All he does is sneeze on people. Fan came in the other night and spilled his herbal tea. He thought about the day he was eliminated. Knife had pushed him through the portal. Knife was pretty strong for pushing him through that portal. In fact, Knife is REALLY strong... He's- wait, Trophy is blushing. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?! he thought. He sat up, and panicked silently, as he didn't want Tissues to wake up. Not that he cares about him, he just doesn't want Tissues sneezing all over him. Trophy calmed down, and his blushed faded. He sweated, why was he blushing about Knife of all people? He's his arch-enemy! Knife hates Trophy, Trophy hates Knife...

Does he?

He's supposed to. Right?
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭! he thought. Why doesn't he hate him? Did....-
no.

He can't. He wouldn't even feel the same way. Trophy didn't think he was gay... Knife is meant to be a girly doll obsessed freak, not Trophy's love interest. Trophy thought more, he sat cross legged, and he started to blush again, thinking about Knife.

𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘨𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘬?

Well, he can deny it no longer. He's gay for Knife. He loves him. He's just... they're both strong, they're both joc- wait, no, Knife is a JERK...

𝘑𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯.

Trophy just lays on his back, thinking about Knife and how strong he is. He loves him. No doubt about it. He wishes he can leave the Hotel, but there's show perameters. Wait, he's Trophy! He can do whatever he wants! Even that nerd Fan went out the other night. Why can't he? Trophy got off his bed quietly, and exited the room, he quietly exited the Hotel, and searched for Knife.

                                                                                   Knife's P.O.V

I was sitting at the docks where me and Suitcase had that "chat" in episode 11. I was, again, throwing rocks into the darkened water. I saw the moon reflect on the huge pond in front of me. It was sort of pretty, but nothing to be amazed about. I put my hand beside me, and grabbed a rock, and I chucked it into the water gently. It made a little splash. Microphone had recently got eliminated, so did Test Tube, but I don't really care about her, I had to vote her anyways, she was a threat to all of us. I looked at the reflection of the moon on the water again, but, this time, I saw a silhouette. I turned around, ready to pick a fight, and, I couldn't believe it. I saw that jock, Trophy. What the hell was he doing here? Trying to do a rematch with him.

'' What do you want? A rematch? '' I said, with a sharp tone. '' No, I- No. Not a rematch, '' Trophy responded, he seemed less cocky and mean for some reason. I raised a brow, and turned back around, to face the water. '' Well? Spit it out. I don't have all night ,'' I heard Trophy gulp, strangely. '' I'm here to say- uh- sorry. For what I did. It was mean to black-mail you like that. I get it if you don't want to forgive me, '' Trophy said. I was surprised. Since when was it in this jocks' character to apologize for something he did? I was taken aback, I froze. I thought for a moment. '' You're forgiven, '' I said, with a sigh. I wasn't about to be mean, when, for once, Trophy was trying to be nice. Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could tell he was surprised. '' Really-? Well, thanks.. There's something else I need to spit out, too, '' Trophy said, getting more quiet as he reached to the end of his sentence. ''

                                                                            No one's P.O.V
Knife turned around, and faced him this time. This made Trophy even more nervous. '' The reason I came to apologize is... '' Trophy barely muttered out, '' I've been thinking about you a lot lately. More than I should. And I'm starting to think... that- that I love you? I never thought I was gay, but, here we are. '' There was an awkward silence between them for a moment. Knife thought, then said. '' Never knew you were gay. But, since I'm pan... Yeah, this could work, '' Knife said, smiling a bit. Trophy was surprised, but, happy?

'' A jock and a jerk could go together well. ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

798 words used! Wooo!