" More than friends? " ( Knifan )

hi, this was requested by @T0astandJam again. btw, this is a highschool AU, and they're going to be humans, so HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHHA-

help i sound like i'm on drugs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                   No one's P.O.V

Fan was in the cafeteria. He was, of course, on his phone. He was in the Notes app, writing a poem about loneliness. And how lonely he was. Test Tube was his only friend, but she's on vacation. He let his fingers do his magic. He didn't notice the mostly grey figure walk up next to him. Fan felt a hand on his shoulder, he jolted, and turned to the man sitting next to him. 𝘖𝘩... 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦. Fan thought. Knife turned off Fan's phone, and placed it on the table, which, Fan retaliated with a ''hey!'' Knife stretched his arm out to the hundreds of other students socializing with each other.

... More or less.

'' You think I should... talk to them? '' Fan said, getting more confused as he neared the end of his sentence. '' I think, you should get off your phone for once, and make some actual friends, '' Knife said in his rough voice. Fan felt offended, he did have friends! Well, A friend. '' I do have friends! ... A friend. She's just not here right now, '' Fan responded. '' Y'mean Test Tube? She's on vacation for a month or so. So you're telling me you're just going to sit here, type on your phone, entirely by yourself on table, not talking to anyone? That's kind of pathetic, '' Knife said, looking unamused by Fan's words.

Fan went silent for a moment. '' I don't think I can. I'm not the best at making friends.. '' Knife groaned. '' Dude, Test Tube is as equally as awkward as you, and she's friends with Paintbrush and Lightbulb, '' Knife said. 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘣'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺...  Fan started to sweat, he couldn't think he could do it. Knife stood up, and started to walk off, but he stopped, and said: '' once you enter a conversation, you won't be anxious anymore. '' Fan still wasn't sure. Knife started to walk away from him again, but then he turned his head to Fan, who had folded his arms on the table, and had half of his face hidden under them. He looked... terrified. Knife felt empathy. Which was unusual. Knife grunted, and walked back over.

Fan looked surpised. '' You... you can start with me. You don't seem that bad, '' Knife said, but avoiding eye-contact with Fan. Fan smiled, '' so... who are you friends with? '' Fan asked, trying to strike up conversation. '' Pickle, Microphone, Nickel, Suitcase, OJ... '' Knife said, looking bored, in reality, he wasn't. He liked talking to Fan. He was just trying to hide his enjoyment. '' That's a lot of friends... Mine are... Test Tube-... '' Fan stopped, '' and... you now I guess. '' Knife did a small smile at Fan, Fan smiled back. Seeing the shorter boys smile, Knife faced the opposite direction and blushed a crimson colour. He couldn't possibly like him, right?

                                                          𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

                                                                                    Fan's P.O.V

Since that day in the cafeteria, me and Knife had hung out together more. Sometimes with other people, like Suitcase, Nickel, etc. Thanks to Knife, I became friends with them too! Sometimes, me and Knife just hung out together alone. Those were my favourite. He's such a great guy, under neath all the jerk material. Knife and me were sitting on the bench, when he said: '' hey... uh... there's something I wanna tell you. '' I looked at him, and said '' go on. '' '' Since that day in the cafeteria... I've- I've liked you. As more than a friend. '' I froze, and started to blush. 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴? I thought. '' I wanna be, y'know- a- a thing, '' Knife was even stammering, he must be serious! I couldn't believe it, though. '' A thing..? Well... '' I stopped, then finished my sentence: '' why not try it? I like you back, s-so... le-let's give it a shot! '' 

Great, now I'M stammering. Knife's eyes widened, but then he smiled. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I didn't know how to react, he noticed that, and he did a cute giggle. He then wrapped his arm around me. We were happy, as more than friends.

Words used: 740