Chapter 19

The box was extremely quiet for an instant.  Various emotions flashed across Professor Zhang's face, and he finally became a deep disappointment, but he didn't make any harsh words, just as if the whole person suddenly lost his spirit.  "I also understand that in the past few years, many people have left. I understand everyone's choice. I am just a little disappointed..." The old professor said that he understood it several times. However, the student who had the most high hopes for him, he Not suppressed.  "Yu Tu, you disappointed me too much."  "You are my most proud student, I thought..." He sighed deeply, "Don't talk about the older generation of astronauts, starting from scratch with nothing but nothing. Your colleague is locked in. He gave up his high salary in the United States and came back. I always thought that you, like him, have your own beliefs and persistence."  Yu Tu did not refute any words, his eyes fixed on his eyes. On the white tablecloth, there was always silence.  Qiao Jingjing was suddenly sad.  "However, Yu Tu also gave up the high salary." She blurted out.  Yu Tu raised his eyes unexpectedly, and the two professors also looked at her in surprise.  "I think that Yu Tu and his colleagues are the top talents and deserve the best treatment. If there is no pressure and they are willing, of course it is fine, but if they are required to be desperate with their beliefs and ideals, will it be a bit... ..." A word flashed in her mind, she didn't think about it, "Kidnapping?"  "Jingjing!" Yu Tu stopped her.  Qiao Jingjing stopped, she regretted a little, she seemed too impulsive.  "I'm sorry." She apologized immediately.  There was another silence in the box.  Yu Tu stood up and said, "Teacher, I'm sorry, we won't bother you to eat with your mother."    This time the old couple did not stay, Qiao Jingjing followed Yu Tu and quickly walked out of the restaurant.  When the night breeze blew, Yu Tu calmed down, and he stopped, his tone a little helpless. "You are enjoying the greatest dividend in this society, and you shouldn't say such things to your teacher."  What does it mean?  Qiao Jingjing was already regretting it, but now she felt like she had been stabbed by a needle again. She suddenly looked at Yu Tu: "What do you mean? If I am not Qiao Jingjing and a star, I can say?"  She opened her eyes wide and looked at him. "I just want to help you speak, I ......"  she finally could not help but say: "! I hope you continue to do better than anyone else a space designer"  to passers-by stared and stared at her: "Why?"    there what why?  Because when you look up at the starry sky, it is the brightest and most beautiful.  Because the moment I fell in love with you, you were talking there, talking about the mysteries of the universe that I didn't understand at all.  Because I have had so many fantasies, you in each fantasies are an aerospace designer and nothing else.  Because you like it!    Qiao Jingjing suddenly felt very wronged.  And she hasn't been so wronged for too long.  The nanny car drove to them and stopped. Xiao Zhu lowered the window and waved, "Jingjing, Teacher Yu, why are you outside?"  Qiao Jingjing moved her finger, turned her head, and no longer looked at Yu Tu, she pulled the car door directly. Got the car.  Xiao Zhu felt that the atmosphere was not right, so he looked back and forth, "Uh, Teacher Yu?"  Qiao Jingjing closed the door and ordered: "Drive." The    car disappeared at the intersection.  Standing on the side of the road, Yu Tu subconsciously wanted to go to his pocket to touch a cigarette, but for a moment he forgot that he didn't actually have a habit of smoking, but occasionally went to a friend to rub two cigarettes.  He felt flustered.  But it seems that it is not all palpitation, blood flow, heartbeat, a kind of out-of-control intuition, like an early warning of derailment.  An unfamiliar surge suddenly swept through his body, rushing across his always calm and self-sufficient brain. He probably knew what it was, but he had never experienced it or planned it. He did not expect to come suddenly at this moment, turning all restraint into ashes.  He was unprepared and caught off guard.  It's all because of those stubborn, aggrieved eyes that are about to cry.    But he calmed down quickly.  He walked to the crowd waiting at the entrance of the restaurant, stopped in front of a little girl, and said politely, "Can you delete the photo you just took?" The  girl's parents looked at him warily. The little girl froze for a few seconds, then she took out her phone reluctantly and deleted all the photos in front of him, together with the backup in the trash can.  Yu Tu nodded and said: "Thank you." The  little girl murmured: "I didn't know how to post it. I'm a fan of her family, so I wouldn't help her stir up topics, and I took pictures of her so beautiful."  Then she Gu Ling said weirdly: "Brother, what's your name? Did you just make your debut? I wouldn't know if you are so handsome. If you and Qiao Jingjing fry CP, I can secretly be your CP face fan. "  Yu Tu felt that he was probably a little old. In the end, the little girl kindly reminded him: "But her fans are fierce, you have to be careful."  Yu Tu: "Well, thank you for reminding." On    the streets in late autumn, Yu Tu walked toward the subway while lowering his hair on WeChat. Professor Wang came back quickly, so that he didn't have to worry about it. They all respected his choice.  And the other...has never responded.  He sighed and stopped to stand on the side of the road. Sophisticated brain began to think about how to deal with this new type of problem. Just a little bit of a clue, the screen of the phone was suddenly occupied by an incoming call, and the number was displayed as "undisplayed". Yu Tu's heart shuddered and he immediately connected the phone.  A solemn voice came from the microphone, "Yu Tu, the JX satellite on orbit suddenly failed and its attitude was out of control. No matter where you are, immediately end the vacation and rush to the Xi'an Satellite Measurement and Control Center as quickly as possible."