Deleted Kissing Scene

The deleted kiss scene, everyone watched and played~~    He took her hand, walked past the tree, and walked into the old school building.  The old school building in my memory is always very noisy, and there is rarely such a quiet and quiet time.  In unison, they stopped in front of a classroom.  This is their third grade classroom.  The classroom was dark, and Yu  Tu turned on his mobile phone to illuminate, "The desks have been changed." "Sure, it's been more than ten years." Qiao Jingjing pointed to a position at the back of the classroom, "You were sitting in the last row. . " "  ah. " "  do you know where I sit it? " "  fifth row. "  Qiao Jingjing bit surprised," you do not remember the whole class seat, right? "  she did not think he'd take special attention to her at that time where is it.  "Recently, I have been trying hard to think about high school."  Qiao Jingjing was taken aback, with a little smile in her eyes, and curiously said: "What do you think of?"  "When I remembered you bribed KFC to teach you math.  " ...How do you think of black history..."  She looked at the dark classroom, her eyes seemed to travel through time and space, "Do you know? I had a goal in high school, but I didn't achieve it."  Yu Tu was quiet. "I  took the same university as me?" Qiao Jingjing turned her head in surprise, "How do you know?"  "I read the chat records in the aerospace enthusiast group."  "You have found that group." Qiao Jingjing exclaimed. "I believe you are really thinking hard."  She said in a leisurely tone, "For a while, I was very depressed. In fact, my junior high school grades were very good, and I have always been very confident. When I arrived in high school, my grades were not so good, but I always felt that I could go up as long as I worked hard. Some things can't be done with hard work."  Her voice suddenly stopped, because she was suddenly taken into a warm embrace.  "I should teach you."  "Then you will be very patient do?"  "Will." "I  would not be so stupid to teach do?"  "I'm so smart, we will teach."  "Do not seize the opportunity to self Love."  Qiao Jingjing smiled and turned around, staring at each other for a long time, he lowered his head and kissed her.    This is the second time he kissed her today.  She was gentle at first, but slowly but eagerly got up, kissed, he picked her up and put her on the windowsill, as if it was more convenient for him to put in.  This is a completely different kiss from KTV.  Long, hard and lingering.    I still breathed when I stopped.  She leaned against his chest, "I remember when I was enrolling in high school, I found that you and I were in the same class. I was so happy. The smart and handsome student in junior high school became my classmate. Then I can meet It's him. But he is so proud and ignores me."  "No." Yu Tu denied immediately.  Qiao Jingjing: "..." He dare to deny this?  Yu Tu said, "Don't we say hello normally? If this counts as ignoring you, then I will ignore the other female classmates."  "...Okay."  Yu's ability to survive is simply overwhelming.  She Yanran said: "But he is too good, ignore me~ Oh, I have always liked him by ignoring all the girls. Do you remember that last time I told you at Sister Ling’s house, I think you will become A very good aerospace scientist, and then as your classmate I will feel very honored."  "Remember."  "It's not like that."  "Huh?"  "Not as your classmate."  Yu Tu felt like being feathered in his heart . After a stroke, she knowingly asked, "What is that?"  Qiao Jingjing really didn't want to pay attention to him.  But after thinking about it, I still answer him.  "At that time there will be some weird fantasies. You are not allowed to laugh after you hear them. For example, you will fantasize about the school celebration a long, long time later. You are a very powerful aerospace scientist. The school invites you, and then I will accompany you."  Yu Tu never knew that the soft emotions in his heart could overflow like this.  "So, Teacher Yu, you have to work hard. I have very high requirements for you."  So, at least don't hesitate to struggle for income. You have more important and ambitious goals. You know me. Mean?  How could Yu Tu not understand.  Sometimes he was surprised. It was obvious that they hadn't been in contact for long, but they were able to communicate to this point. Sometimes, with just one look and a few words, they understood what the other party wanted to express.  So at this moment, standing on the campus of the former high school, I also understand my past self better, because I missed something inadvertently because of my arrogance.  "Jingjing, sometimes I think that you look at me a bit blind."  "I used to be arrogant and smart in this high school. Only when I went out did I realize that the world is vast and I am small. I am not as talented as I thought, and I have an IQ.  Far from reaching the first echelon..." "Wait." Qiao Jingjing broke free from his arms, "What is your first echelon?"  Yu Tu was interrupted by her, "...Qian Xuesen, Korolev, Feng Carmen."  Qiao Jingjing, who had just been popularized by him about the brief history of the world's aerospace: "...oh, you continue..."  Yu Tu couldn't continue, he smiled, "but I will work hard."  He said, "I think I can. "  Qiao Jingjing eyes shining at him," well said oh? " "  well said. "