Forum Love Diary

2018/06/25  
Weibo.  

Am I not Koi: Ah, ah, I ran into Qiao Jingjing today, and there was a handsome guy next to him. Qiao Jingjing is really beautiful, and the boys are also handsome, but unfortunately he didn't dare to get close and didn't get the front. Could it be that he was filming nearby? But ours is very remote. Not a fan of Qiao Jingjing but very excited. Figure 1-3.    2018/06/25  Entertainment section of a forum.  Title: Wiping qjj hot search, is the romance going to be exposed?  Content: qjj was shopping with a man and was photographed by passers-by.  Figure 1-3  also has a small video, but only the back view, and it is too far away.  1L: The picture is too vague. I just want to know who this man is. Is he an actor depending on his height and leg length? It's not traffic, right? No fans claim it?  9L: No such person found? Newcomer? Qiao Jingjing fans want to blow up? Cooking is about to suck blood.  10L: Qiao Jingjing is filming a new drama recently, right? Director Li's movie was finished last month. The new drama costume has just entered the group. The second male has not been officially announced yet. Will this be the second mysterious male?  12L: This hype routine is very slippery, and the romance with qjj attracted a wave of attention, and then clarified that it was just a co-worker of the crew, um, everything is there.  15L: That's not bad. The height and legs are long and the picture is too blurry and far away, but the outline is also good, and I feel good temperament inexplicably.  25L: Do you guys think too much, will qjj cooperating with this kind of hype?  ...  113L: The newcomer is a ghost... Weibo has solved the case, why are you still studying who it is? It's the teammate of Qiao Jingjing who participated in the King of Glory competition last time. engineer.  115L: Your eyes are so good? Can't see his face at all, how can he be sure that he is the same as her classmate?    117L: The detailed process of solving the case shows the way "Did Qiao Jingjing fall in love today?" Weibo.  118L: 2333 this Weibo name is like an old mother who urges marriage.  125L: I moved Weibo over! (Picture) I  have to say that the arguments are very strong. First, the height is the same as the height difference between the two in the last match. Secondly, from the previous Weibo of the photo blogger, she lives near the xx road, brothers, do you remember what her classmates did, aerospace! Then the Shanghai Aerospace Research Institute is nearby. If it wasn't for him, I couldn't figure out why Qiao Jingjing went to such a remote place. And after having a clear picture, comparing the blurry pictures taken by passersby, the more they look like the same person.  I think it's a real hammer.  127L: Now netizens are really terrible, and they have strong ability to solve crimes.  128L: I can understand the Weibo ID of the blogger who solved the case! I'm not a fan of Qiao Jingjing, but I only watched that game video a hundred times. It's so handsome. I hope Qiao Jingjing will marry him so that he can appear frequently. Pleasing to the eye.  131L: Upstairs, which video?  137L: Give directions. (B site website)  147L: The amount of broadcast is a bit exaggerated, for a game video.  149L: Maybe it's all Yan Gou licking. Zhuge Liang was handsome and cracked the sky.  155L: Zhuge Liang is no longer T0 now. I want to see my younger brother play other heroes.  180L: No, can you stop talking about games? I just want to know, will Qiao Jingjing make it public?  ..................  ............  ......  601L: hot search withdraw so fast.  603L: The next hot search.  610L: Well, are you going to admit it?  623L: Qiao Jingjing's fans denied it, saying that they were not recognized by any official. They are classmates. Isn't it impossible to play together?    *** *** ***    2018/09/08  Entertainment section of a forum.    Title: Today the host ran into Qiao Jingjing and her boyfriend  Content: I met by chance in the cinema, located in Beijing. The boy is really tall. Qiao Jingjing wears a mask, and he also wears it. It seems to be a couple model, a little cute. Will it be the 233333 that was stuffed by Qiao Jingjing? The host only dared to shoot the side and back.  Picture 1-5  Movie    ticket.jpg Title: Please don't define it casually. This is Qiao Jingjing, not a boyfriend.  Content: The poster is a fan, yes, it is a love blessing, but before the official announcement, please don't define it casually. thank you all.    Title: Qjj can't you open so many posts every time about dating?  Content: I'm talking about this when I go to other forums. It's really annoying.    *** *** ***    2018/12/20  entertainment section of a forum.    Title: qjj was photographed again. Is the paparazzi too useless? How many times has qjj been photographed by passers-by, and the paparazzi hasn't photographed it yet? ? ? ? ?  Content: as title.    Title: Qiao Jingjing is not on the hot search again, I have a guess, let's discuss it.  Content: Qiao Jingjing and her boyfriend were on the hot search for the first time, but they also quickly withdrew. Later, they basically did not go to the top of the hot search, and they just started to crawl and disappear. It's impossible to say that it's not hot. Every time the forum is discussed a lot, why can't it be hot search? Moreover, the host observed several Weibo accounts of marketing accounts and Yuji, and they did not even forward the photos of passersby, so the host concluded that the qjj team must have given money to reduce the heat of this matter. It feels quite useful. People who don't pay much attention to gossip around the host don't know.  So the question is, why did Qiao Jingjing's team do this. It is speculated that the first reason is to protect the other party. After all, they are outsiders and scientific researchers. The second reason is that Qiao Jingjing is not satisfied with the incumbent and has no long-term plans. It will not be troublesome to break up in the future.  What do you think is the reason?    Title: Qjj is confused, her love affair is really not interested in paparazzi.  Content: Does the fan admit that it is so difficult to cook it? There are piles of reasons. It has been so long without a paparazzi, it is no newsworthy.  1L: My Jingjing's new movie will be released soon, and there will be a TV series to be broadcast in January. Please take care of the paste coffee, please give a sunset red, thank you, thank you all.    *** *** ***    2019/02/03  a forum entertainment section.    Title: I saw Qiao Jingjing on the highway!  Content: Rest area of ​​Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway! I saw Qiao Jingjing and her boyfriend. No picture. It was too cold, the landlord didn't bring his mobile phone when he went to the bathroom. Look at this day, Chinese New Year! Chinese New Year! Together! Are you going home together? ? ? ? ? So this is going to be publicly about to get married?