Chapter 24

When it snows and steps onto the stage, the candidates for both sides are ready. The big screen lens cut to understand that the red and blue sides were seated separately.  There are ten minutes of discussion preparation time before the game, and the staff also need to help them quickly set up the game ID during this time.  In the good luck team, Qiao Jingjing spoke first: "After the winners were announced, I went to find the live video of this anchor. He is very strong, but the hero pool does not seem to be deep. If you play the king's game, the most used is Lu Na, Li Bai, Han Xin. And their intention to choose the pig and He Liu is obvious, they want him to be jungler. I suggest we ban the jungler he is good at, and then take the strong jungler hero first. The opponent is equal to one missing the strongest king."  Zhou Yin gave her a thumbs up.  The camera just gave this picture, and the people watching the live broadcast speculated.  "What did Qiao Jingjing say, my male god actually praised her."  "I thought she was a bit smart just now."  "If I win, I really want to turn my fans."    Qiao Jingjing said with a smile, "I think we still have a big Advantages, we know where they are, and they don't know where we are playing. So the winning rate is great."  Before the game, we must give our teammates a lot of energy.  Girls with short hair don't look so nervous anymore.  The five people discussed again, and after ten minutes, they formally entered the selection process.  The Lucky Lai team banned Luna Li Bai and Han Xin according to the previously discussed strategy, but the opponent's first ban was actually given to Wang Zhaojun.  Everyone was stunned, this ban was too unconventional.  When the opponent gave Cai Wenji the second ban, Qiao Jingjing confirmed, "The third ban is estimated to be given to Zhang Fei." The  third ban was given to Zhang Fei as expected .  The girl with short hair suddenly said: "Your Weibo has posted the achievements of these heroes."  Qiao Jingjing nodded. Sometimes she did post the record, but apart from Wang Zhaojun, Cai Wenji and Zhang Fei were actually pretty average. Only occasionally played well and posted it, but unexpectedly gave the opposite party wrong information.  "Their strategy seems to be the same as ours. They target me more." The  short-haired girl was a little anxious: "What to do, I am the best at assisting Cai Wenji."  Qiao Jingjing said: "Then you Bianque mid laner, I will assist."    No Shao Qiao Jingjing's fans are all watching this game, realizing that their idol has been targeted, and they are a little worried.  Soon the red and blue lineups are determined.  Good luck team: Bian Que, Kai, Donghuang Taiyi, Baili Xuance, Sun Shangxiang.  Star Reaching Team: Mai Shiranui, Marco Polo, Zhao Yun, Mulan, Niu Mo.  Qiao Jingjing hit the East Emperor Taiyi.  The battle begins. There is no need for Zhou Yin to say more, as soon as the game started, Qiao Jingjing proficiently walked towards the river, wandering around the station to open up his vision.  Zhou Yin was a little relieved, whether he can play alone, in fact, he can see half of it at the beginning. And when discussing just before the battle, he always had a feeling that the opponent seemed to be familiar with his style of play.  Soon, a battle for the blue buff in the opponent's blue zone proved his instinct. They cooperated perfectly and successfully got the first blood of each other's blue father and the jungler.  3buff a perfect start.    The game lasted for 20 minutes, and it can be said that it went smoothly. The two professional players worked very well together and played very well. On the contrary, the cooperation between the opposing teammates was not as good as this one. The jungler took too much economy, and it seriously affected The play of professional players.  Fortunately, the team successfully won the first game, with a record of 5-4-12.  The number of deaths is a bit high, but Donghuang Taiyi was originally a one-for-one hero. Qiao Jingjing switched to the opponent's output three times. It can be said that his performance is perfect. Among them, a wave flashed into the tower to start a group, and a wave of Donghuangtai threw the ball to kill the opponent's residual blood jungler, and the commentators gave strong praise.  Fans of Qiao Jingjing watching the live broadcast with fear and tears were so happy that they finally let go of their high-hanging hearts.  However, the most eye-catching performance on the court is definitely the performance of professional players. Zhou Yin's strong rhythm and economic suppression, the last wave of snowfall four consecutive extraordinary sets of victory. Therefore, it is inevitable that some people will mock Qiao Jingjing for winning, but the fans don't care. Besides, even if you lie down and win, you will choose people with vision and strategy!    After the first round, the second round was not started immediately, and the two sides returned to the center of the stage.  The host first congratulated the team with good luck, and then said with a mysterious expression: "Everyone knows that ours is an entertainment game, so fun is the first thing, and our gameplay in the second game is a bit different. "  A staff member stepped onto the stage and brought up a lottery box.  The host said: "There are some small pieces of paper in this box, and each piece of paper has a right. Both parties can draw once. Once they are drawn, they can exercise the corresponding right. The winner draws first."  Everyone looked at Qiao Jingjing, So she went up and took a cigarette. The host took the note she had drawn and read: "The right of good luck to the team is that you can ban one more hero from the other party." The  host nodded: "It seems that the goddess is lucky."  Then the opposing anchor came up to draw, the host took the note he drawn and read: "The right of the star picking team is ~~~" The  host said, "This is interesting, the star picking team can ban the opponent from the previous game. "MVP of the game."  Zhou Yin was taken aback: "Four-on-five?" The  host explained: "It means that the best in the previous game must be replaced." The    highest scorer in the previous game is the lower shooter. Snow, other people have the most heads, so I can only wave his hands and step down.  Moderator: "The good luck comes to the team to choose another person to be a teammate. Jingjing who would you choose? Is it still from Tiangong? But the strongest shooter in Tiangong is snowing."    Qiao Jingjing suddenly asked the host: "Do you remember The official Weibo says that we can choose teammates from the audience. Can I choose a non-professional one?"  The host was stunned for a moment, and he heard a little excited voice in the headset: "Yes, yes, promise her to agree to her."  "This, Guan Bo did say that." He said that just now, but it was clever. , The host felt that his conscience was not diminished, and persuaded, "But are you sure? Although I don't know who you want to choose, are you sure that his level will surpass a professional player?"  Qiao Jingjing: "The first question is determined, the latter Not sure, but I want to choose him because he has always been my teammate. I hope I can fight with him this time." The  host was also a little excited: "Then who you want to choose?"  Qiao Jingjing: "Wait. Next, I want to ask my teammates for their opinions."  Zhou Yin shook his head and said that he had no comments. Instead, he was very curious. The other two teammates had no comments.  "Then I want to choose..." Qiao Jingjing looked at the auditorium and fixed her eyes firmly on the person who had actually seen it a long time ago. "Yu Tu."