Percabeth and Jasper fluff!

Hey guys! This chapter is as it says, Jasper and Percabeth fluff. Also, this chapter gives spoilers to ToA. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ToA, I DON'T WANT IT SPOILED FOR YOU! If you're on Wattpad though, I'm sure you already know about what happened. That's how it got spoiled for me. It's soooo sad!

Anyways, this one's adorable, and hard to explain why it's Jasper too if well, you know, so you're gonna have to read. I swear this isn't sad, if anything it'll bring you tears of joy. It starts off Percabeth, but at the end you'll get adorable Jasper.

ANNABETH POV-

"Annabeth! Annabeth! Annabeth! Guess what?!" I was sitting playing with blocks with Estelle in the Jackson/Blofis apartment when Percy came running in.

"Percy?! You're supposed to be studying!" I scolded. I was shocked by his attitude though, ever since Jason had passed last year, Percy wasn't as happy, I mean he was still Percy, but not as happy as he used to be.

"I know Wise Girl! But guess what?!" He exclaimed, very happily.

"What Percy?" I sighed, looking down at Estelle and I's building out of blocks.

"Jason's back!" He exclaimed. I looked up at him, shocked. I met his eyes, they looked sincere. Also, Percy wouldn't joke about such a thing.

I smiled, "REALLY?!" Tears welled in my eyes, happy tears though.

"Yeah, Leo and Jason just IMed me, Nico actually brought him back like he did with Hazel!" Tears were sprung in his eyes too. I stood up and hugged Percy. Stella managed to crawl over to me while we were hugging and tapped the back of my leg. I let go of Percy and turned around to see her.

"Bwocks," she whined pointing over at the pile that just seconds ago was a tower. I walked over to the pile and sat down on Percy's lap. He played with my curls while Estelle and I recreatted our tower.

"So Seaweed Brain, how about tomorrow, since we have to babysit tonight, we go to camp to see him, sound good?" I asked.

"Yep," he replied kissing the top of my hair. I turned my head and smiled at him, giving him a peck on the lips. We continued that night playing and watching movies with Estelle until we fell asleep on the couch.

--------TIMESKIP-------

I woke up the next day, I was sitting up on the couch, but Percy had his eyes wide open, his head on my lap, staring at me.

"How'd you sleep Wisegirl?" Percy asked.

"I slept good, it was the waking up to the creep who was staring at me that was rough," I responded jokingly.

"Haha." I smiled at him.

"Percy! Annabeth! Breakfast!" Sally called. Percy immediately stood up, offering me his hand. I took it and he kissed my cheek. We walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"So, babysitting my kids wore you out a lot, didn't it Annabeth?" Sally asked playfully as she handed me my plate of blue pancakes and bacon.

"Yeah, your son is especially tiring to deal with," I joked.

"HEY!" Percy exclaimed in a whiny tone. We talked a bit more while we ate.

"Hey mom, Annabeth and I were gonna go to camp today," Percy said.

"Okay, any special reason why?" Sally asked.

"Yeah, umm, Nico brought Jason back to life," Percy said bluntly. Sally looked shocked and looked over at me to make sure it was true. I nodded.

"What really?!" She asked.

"Yeah!"

"Wow, umm, okay... Tell him I said hi!"

"Will do."

-----TIME SKIP TO ARRIVAL AT CAMP----

JASON POV-

Percy and Annabeth came to camp. Percy and I performed our handshake for bros only, and Annabeth hugged me, but then of course punched me in the gut. We went to my cabin and talked. By we I mean The Seven, Calypso, Nico, Will, Thalia, and Reyna. They told me about what happened when I was gone and what they're doing now. Percy and Annabeth are in college in New Rome, Piper's been in Miami, staying at her dad's mansion, Will, Caypso, Leo, Hazel, Frank and Nico have been at camp, and Reyna and Thalia off with the hunt. Everything seemed to be going well with them.

We chatted and goofed around until the sun started to set. They all said their goodbyes to me and headed off to their cabins. I watched them leave, but I mainly watched Piper. I know we had broken up, but I was still in love with her.

------LATER THAT NIGHT------

I layed in bed thinking about my feelings for Piper. I could't stand it anymore, I desperately needed to talk to her. Like I told Nico when he found out he liked Percy, I should tell her, it'll only make me feel better, even if in the end it doesn't work out.

I knocked on the window right above her bed in the Aphrodite cabin. She woke up and looked out. When she saw me she smiled. Wow, I truly missed that smile when I was gone. She opened the window and peered out.

"Jason?! It's midnight?! What are you doing?" She asked in a whisper.

"Follow me," I replied. She smiled and crawled out her window. It reminded me of back when we used to date, our first kiss, on the roof of my cabin. Which was exactly where I was taking her.

Finally, on the roof. We sat there in silence, but it didn't seem awkward.

"Piper, I want to apologize to you," I said, she gave me a confused look. "For what I said to you, I shouldn't have suggested-"

"It's okay Jason. And you shouldn't apologize, y-you saved my life." I looked over to see tears in her eyes. She quickly wiped them away. She looked me directly in the eyes, "Gods, I missed you!" She threw her arms around me, embracing me in a hug. I hugged back.

"I missed you too Pipes," I said. She leaned back and looked me in the eyes. Our faces only inches apart. Suddenly, she crashed her lips on mine. It felt amazing. It took me a few seconds to react, but when I did, our mouths moved in sync. We kissed for a while, not as long as Percabeth usually does, but hey, pretty long for two people who broke up about a year ago.

"I l-love you," I told her nervous to how she'd react. She smiled at me and kissed me again.

-----

We'll just say that our friends were really suprised when they saw us holding hands the next day.

Wow! 1111 words exact! I thought this one was cute! A little bit of Percabeth and Jasper! Comment and tell me what you thought! And please folow me!