My cousin's kids are older than me. -Magnus Chase

Magnus Chase again.

I know I do a lot of Magnus Chase ones, but they're fun to write.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!! Please remember to vote, comment and follow me. I DO FOLLOW BACKS!

Magnus POV-

I was sitting in the living room with Alex (who was a guy today), Sam, Amir (They were now married and had a kid, who was not here today) Blitz and Hearth (who were also married. I didn't even know they were dating, until I saw the engagement ring, whoops).

Suddenly the door flew open, I figured it was a homeless kid who needed a space to stay. I turned around to see if they were alright, I was caught off-guard because I saw Charlie and Luke, my cousin Annabeth's kids, who were identical twins (I used to tell them apart because when they were fourteen, Charlie had braces. Now I tell them apart because Luke is more muscular, Charlie is leaner, and has a runner's build to him), and a girl, with brown curly hair in a pony tail. Luke had a gash on his forehead, Charlie had blood running down his left arm and the girl had a black eye and small cuts, and seemed to have an injured leg.

"Hey Uncle Magnus," Charlie said, wiping away the blood on his arm.

"What happened to you three? Come here right now," I ordered. The group started walking towards me, Charlie had his right arm around the girl who was limping over.

"Can you help us?" Luke asked looking about ready to pass out. I signal for them to step forward. I start with Luke, because he looked the worst. I place my hand on the top of his head and start to heal him. I saw a lot of monsters in his head, nothing too bad. But I did find stuff to tease him about. In his mind, almost everything I saw featured a girl named Skye Grace. I'm pretty sure that's Annabeth's friends, Jason and Piper's daughter. He totally had a crush.

I did the girl next, because Charlie looked the least beat up. I found out that her and Charlie were in fact dating and have been for over a year now, and her name was Riley Valdez (AN/ Poor Luke has to third wheel). She had a little sister named Esperanza, and a baby brother named Buford. I decided not to ask on the name. Her parents were Leo Valdez and Calypso, who I've met before. She seemed nice, I also found out she had fire powers, that scared me. I wasn't a huge fan of fire. Anyways, I also saw monsters in her mind, but just like Luke, nothing too awful.

After her, I felt like I was gonna pass out though, doing two in a row was tiring.

"You don't have to do me Uncle Magnus, I can heal in water, remember," Charlie said, clearly seeing how tired I was as I reached towards him.

"You sure your fine?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm good!" He said.

"Okay, you guys can also go upstairs and find yourself some empty rooms to stay in, and make sure to shower, you look like you haven't had one in a month," I joked, ruffling Luke's curly blonde hair.

"That sounds about right," Riley commented. I chuckled and motioned to the stairway. They ran upstairs as fast as they could.

"Who was that Magnus?" Sam asked.

" You remember my cousin Annabeth?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"The twins are hers, Riley's dating Charlie," I said.

"Which one's Charlie?" Blitz asked.

"The one who I didn't heal. They can heal to some extent by touching water, but Luke wouldn't have been able to with how beat up he looked."

"Wait?" So how many kids do Percy and Annabeth have now?" Alex asked, "Because last I checked, there was only Zoe."

"Five, they have Zoe, and then the twins, Silena, and Bianca."

--------------

Luke, Charlie and Riley came back downstairs. Charlie and Riley were holding hands and Luke followed behind mumbling to himself.

"Hey," I said as they came toward me, by now, Sam and Amir had left, Blitz and Hearth were in the kitchen making food for the kids, and Alex and I were still here on the couch, we were snuggling, but I figured it was best not to put Luke through the misery of being a fifth wheel.

"HI!" Charlie exclaimed with a lot of energy. He plopped down on the couch next to me. He was definetly more like Percy. The other two just waved.

"I never heard the story of how you three got beat up," I said.

"Charlie sassed another monster," Riley said smiling, as if remembering the wonderful moment that her boyfriend nearly got them killed. She took a seat half on Charlie's lap.

"Yep!" Charlie exclaimed proudly.

Luke took a seat in the arm chair across the room, " Don't act too proud Charlie, we almost died."

"Oh, much like that one time that you told Athena that the fact that she's the goddess of wisdom is an insult to your intelligence. Now thanks to you were not even allowed to call her Grandma!" Charlie argued.

"Dad told me to!"

"And then mom slapped him on the back of the head. You know for a fact when mom slaps dad on the back of the head it means it's a stupid idea!"

"Your dad must get beat up a lot," Alex cut in.

"He does!" They yelled in unison and then went back to their argument. Riley sat there fidgeting with some materials that she had pulled out of her tool belt. I had learned so much about the twins that day.

"Okay, you two! Stop arguing! we get it," Riley yelled looking up from whatever she had made, "You're both idiots!"

They instantly both quieted down as if they were afraid of her.

"Sorry Riles," Charlie said, making the face that I'd seen Percy make for Annabeth many times. What did she call it? Oh yes, the baby seal eyes. She got a mischevious look in her eyes, as if she was plotting something. Luke just rolled his eyes at his brothers actions.

-------------

I was letting Charlie, Luke and Riley stay the night. They definetly needed a break from their quest, they deserved one too. Luke was upstairs, claiming he needed to go clean the love off before it contaminated him.

"You do know what yesterday was, right Magnus?" Charlie asked excitedly. I thought about it for a moment. Yesterday was May 14th, what was May 14th?

Oh shoot! I screwed up!

"It- it was your birthday," I said nervously.

"Yay! He got it right! But you know what my sixteenth birthday means, right?"

I was confused by what he asked. What did it mean?

"You got lots of presents?" I said and shrugged. I figured I'd go get him a present as soon as I got cash, which is a little difficult to do when you're dead. Luckily, I kept some extra money in a lockbox upstairs.

"Well, I was on my quest, so no, but it means that I am officially older than you! HA!" He stuck his tongue out at me. He reminded me of Percy more and more everyday.

"Charlie, put your tongue back in your mouth or I'll burn it off," Riley threatened. He quickly did as he was told, she smiled proudly at herself for keeping him under control, somewhat.

"It's weird that you're older than me, especially because I watched you grow up, not in a creepy stalkerish sorta way."

"Yeah, well, good night Uncle Maggie!" Charlie stood up and started walking down the halls Riley on his tail.

"Don't call me Maggie!" I called. He looked back at my angry face and sprinted up the stairs.

Hope you enjoyed, please vote comment and follow me! I DO FOLLOW BACKS!!!!!

I might do one of these, but with Thalia.

Stay safe!