❄️Let it Snow❄️

Welcome back to the 8th day of Christmas, featuring...
Solangelo! Yay!

Solangelo one-shot coming up now, just wait for the cuteness!

Will glanced out the window at the falling snowflakes.

"Nico! Isn't it wonderful! Look! Look! Look!" He cheered. Nico came walking over to the window to see what his boyfriend was so excited about.

"Oh. It's snow. I love it! It's as cold and bitter as my soul!" Nico exclaimed.

"If you're cold and bitter, then Reyna would be... wow. That would be bad."

"Shut up! I am cold and bitter!"

"No you're not, my little Death Ray!"

"Yes I am Sunshine! I'm cold and bitter!"

"Fine Nico, you are cold and bitter."

"No! I'm not agreeing with you! I'm not cold and bitter! Why would you think that?!"

Will rolled his eyes and took a seat on the couch. "Good for you, Neeks."

Nico followed him and took a seat next to him on the couch, so they could snuggle up. Nico will never admit that that was his intention though. After cuddling for a bit and watching the Christmas Carol (it was Nico's favorite Christmas movie. Probably because it involves death), Will decided to take Nico outside to build a snowman.

"Nico, it's cold, you have to put on snow pants."

"No I don't, Will! I am the Ghost King! I don't need snow pants!"

"But I got you a pair of black ones!"

"I still get to wear my jacket though, right?"

"Yes Nico, I'm not gonna make you change out of your favorite jacket. I just need you to put on snow pants so you don't get hypothermia."

"Okay," Nico sighed. He put on his black snow pants while Will put on his bright yellow ones. They were probably the next closest thing to glowing being as bright as they were.

Then they ran outside.

"Nico! Make a snow angel next to mine! Please!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Your last name means angel and you are one. Do it. Doctors orders."

"I hate you."

"Nope! You love me!"

Nico ignored this comment and laid down in the snow. Actually, he fell in the snow, head first. It was more of a face-plant.

"Nico! Move your arms and legs!"

Nico mumbled something too muffled to understand.

"What was that, Death Ray?"

Nico slowly turned his head. "But I'm comfy. I don't want to move."

"Oh my gods Nico! Your face is all red from the cold! Come here! You need to get your head out of the snow!"

"I'm fine Will!"

"No you're not Nico! You might get hypothermia! Then you'll get sick! And you'll be stuck in the hospital for-"

Nico jumped out of the snow and started running away from his crazy boyfriend.

"Nico! Get back here!" Will ordered, "Neeks!"

At that exact moment Nico tripped and fell into the snow again.

"Ouch."

Will rushed over to him. "Oh my gods, Nico! Are you alright! That must've-"

"I'm fine." Nico stood up. Will wrapped him in a hug.

"Let's go inside and get you a hot cocoa. Then we can sit by the fire and watch another movie."

Nico considered arguing, but he really liked his boyfriend's idea. "Alright."

The couple walked inside, Will's arms still wrapped around his boyfriend.

They made their hot cocoas and snuggled up in a chair by the fire place.

The snow flurries outside, but they were snuggled up by the fire. Who cared? Let it snow!