Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

"So why would the leader of the Angels appear here when there is said to be a very important meeting soon?" Natsu asked.

"This kind young lady told me that the Dragon King might be in the area today and I didn't believe it," Michael answered.

"You dare say my mate would lie about my whereabouts?" Natsu asked gaining a slight glare.

Akeno smiled at being called Natsu's mate, she touched the mating mark on her neck with a fond smile on her face.

"I would never. It is just that you haven't been seen in the human realm sine before the Great War," Michael answered bowing to Akeno in apology just to be sure not to antagonise the Dragon King.

"I will let it slide this time," Natsu said.

"I thank you Dragon King," Michael smiled with a slight of his head.

"So what is the reason for you coming out here to find me?" Natsu asked knowing that Michael did not just come here for a greeting.

"One thing I am here for is not to do with you to be honest but the host of the Red Dragon Emperor, the other thing however does have something I want to ask you about," Michael said bringing out two wrapped objects.

"Should I bring Issei here?" Akeno asked since Michael wanted something with him as well as Natsu.

"If you don't mind that would be much appreciated," Michael replied with a smile.

Akeno glanced at Natsu and after he gave her a small nod and smile she dashed off to go find Issei.

"So, what is it you want with me?" Natsu asked while taking a seat on the floor.

"I want to know if you know about this one artefact that we found. We have no records of it ever existing," Michael said holding out one of the wrapped objects.

As Natsu took the object in his hands he could feel a familiar power emanating from it and a smile crossed his face.

"From that smile I would say you know of this blade?" Michael asked.

As Natsu unwrapped the blade a midnight black katana with a dark red handle was revealed. A dragon was carved into the handle, the guard looked like many, tiny dragon wings and a purple hue would run through the glyphs that were carved into the blade.

"Darastrix Cayosin," Natsu said in a growling voice.

"What was that?" Michael asked confused with the strange language that he had never heard before, even though he knew all known languages.

"It means 'Dragon Blade' in the ancient tongue of the dragons," Natsu explained while staring at the blade with a look in his eyes that told Michael the Dragon King was remembering a find memory.

The silence continued on for some time because Michael let Natsu have his moment in peace. The silence was interrupted by two people entering the room.

"Hey I got Issei," Akeno announced as she entered the room shortly followed by Issei.

"Akeno said some Angel wanted to meet me?" Issei inquired only to receive a slap to the back of the head from Akeno.

"He is not 'some Angel' as you had put it, he is the leader of the Angels. Show some respect," Akeno berated Issei when she cot a confused look from Issei.