Chapter 34

Jingjing: Zhan Xinyue.  I went back to Whale Market a month ago and found some chat records on my old computer. You asked me many questions, but I was very rude and hateful at the time. Now I want to ask, time has passed, are you still willing to listen to my answer?  Your first question is about the speed of the first universe.  If I remember correctly, the three cosmic velocities should be the content of high school physics class. Didn't you listen to them well in class?  There is a small mistake in the question you asked...    Qiao Jingjing was sitting curled up on the sofa in the living room with a glass of red wine on hand. Seeing this, she paused slightly.  So the question she asked was wrong? So he didn't bother to deal with the problem when he saw the problem, and asked her to go to Baidu directly?  She lost her mind for a moment, lowered her head and continued to look down.    There is a small error in the question you asked. I am afraid it confuses the concepts of launch speed and satellite operating speed. In order to make it clear, let's start with the definition of the speed of the first universe.    Next, the letter explained in detail what is the first cosmic velocity, explained the calculation principles and formulas, and drew a schematic diagram of the orbit to explain the derivation process.  Qiao Jingjing's physics in high school is pretty good, but he has forgotten it a long time ago, but there is no obstacle to seeing it, probably because his writing is so detailed and easy to understand.  Through the paper, you can feel the infinite patience of the writer.    She put down the letter and picked up another one after a while.  The beginning is still-  Jingjing:  Zhan Xinyue.    Suddenly there is some leisure in the afternoon, so today's letter will probably be longer. Earlier we have finished talking about the history and current situation of space development in Germany and the United States. In this letter, we will talk about the former Soviet Union, a country that is more closely connected with my country's space development.    Qiao Jingjing frowned. Isn't the previous letter talking about the speed of the first universe? How did it become the history of German and American space development?  She picked up all the letters on the coffee table and read them again, only to notice that the date of the letter was marked in the lower right corner. There are nine letters in total, the first cosmic speed is the first one, and the one she just took is the third.  She picked up the second letter in chronological order.    Jingjing:  Zhan Xinyue.  Southern Blizzard today, I walked home instead, thinking about your problems along the way.  The gap in the aerospace level between China and the United States, well, this question is too big, I may have to answer you with many letters. In this one, let's talk about the history of modern aerospace development...    The clock in the living room slowly crosses zero, one, and two... Qiao Jingjing watched it one by one. Finally, she read the last letter. One page.    It cannot be denied that there is still a big gap between us and the world's top level in the aerospace field. Sometimes when colleagues chat with each other, some colleagues are frustrated when talking about this, and they speak frankly for at least 30 to 40 years.  But the distance of 30 to 40 years does not mean that it takes 30 to 40 years to catch up. The significance of my work and my colleagues lies here.  The comparison between rockets and manned spaceflight is over. Tomorrow we can talk about deep space exploration. This is my area of ​​expertise. The Voyager, our Yutu, have very romantic stories. But according to the speed of the post, it is estimated that you will not receive it years ago.    At the beginning of these letters, Yu Tu's handwriting was always neat and standard, as if the writer had to be patient to write clearly, but after the writing, some of his instincts were revealed and became flying. Slightly sloppy. At this stage, the pen walks freely, and it is more creative and sharp.  However, at the last sentence of the letter, the handwriting was re-organized and careful again, as if the writer had finished writing the previous one, stopped writing, and carefully considered it for a long time before writing again-    Jingjing, during the Spring Festival, would you return to the whale market? ?    Qiao Jingjing's eyes stayed on these words for a long time, and then put down the letter.  The clock in the living room indicated that it was three o'clock in the morning.  After nine letters, more than four hours, she finally understood what is the first cosmic speed, understood the structure of the rocket, what is the fairing, what is the payload, and the gap in space technology between China and the United States...  Girls' Generation Suddenly, all of the questions that I tried so hard to ask were answered in detail.  But it also made her suddenly vulnerable and sad.  This vulnerability did not appear when she returned to the car casually that day to let the driver drive.  When Sister Ling mentioned Yu Tu repeatedly, she didn't show up.  But in such a middle of the night, at the moment when the question that she had racked her brains to ask at her girlhood was finally answered, a torrent of water came to her heart.    She got up and walked to the French window.  It's really too late.  Even if it was Lujiazui, it was already pitch black outside, with only a few lights on.  This is the most prosperous area in Shanghai, but for many nights, under such a prosperous setting, people only feel more lonely.  Yu Tu is also in this city. Has he ever felt lonely? In the past ten years, has he thought of her?  Probably there is, after all, her advertisements are all over the streets and alleys.  But this was completely different from when she thought of him.  She used a lot of effort to forget him. It was like once, after knowing that he was already with others, he used a lot of effort to delete the silly questions in the chat records one by one.  I deleted it so hard, but too hard, but all the sentences were engraved in my heart.  So when she saw the letter, she knew what he was answering.  Yu Tu probably knew that she remembered it too, so you see, his letter was so direct, without too much explanation, it went straight to the subject.  So how could he be so excessive?  With these seemingly gentle and detailed replies, she severely cut her heart again.    She blinked sour eyes, returned to the sofa, and picked up the phone.  I haven't contacted him for two months. In WeChat, his name is already behind and it took a long time to find it. Click to open, the last chat record still stayed on the day of the game more than two months ago. She asked him if he had arrived, and he answered that he was already in the audience.  How nice, such a daily conversation.  What she wants is nothing more than that.    Suddenly, his vision was a little blurred.  She blinked away those fragile tears, lowered her head, and calmly typed in the chat box.  "Thank you for your answer."  "But."  "It doesn't make sense to me anymore."