~Chapter 1: Falling.~

~Sans's PoV~

How many resets had it been? I don't exactly know anymore. I stopped counting at 100,000. Yeah, it's too many. But I had stopped trying to end the kid's infinite Genocide a long time ago. They could kill everything in one hit with their power. I know it's not Chara's fault. It's Frisk. She just used Chara. I'm finally going to leave. But this time, I'm going to tell the kiddos something before I leave. I teleport to Judgement Hall, where the kid is. Red eyes, dusty knife. They see me and grinned.

Frisk: "Finally here, Comedian? I was wondering when you would come so I could kill you again!"

Sans: "I'm only here to tell you something kid."

The kid tilted their head, curious.

Frisk: "What's that?"

Sans: "Chara, I'm sorry Frisk blamed everything on you. I know it wasn't you."

Frisk's eyes widened in shock.

Frisk: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! IT'S CHARA'S FAULT I'M DO-"

I saw the eyes turn from the bright red to a blood red. Chara's eye color. (Frisk's is a bright red in this.) She smiled at me with a smile that said just how tired she was.

Chara: "Thank you, Sans. For believing me. But Frisk's taking over again. I have to go soon."

Sans: "One thing, Chara."

Chara: "What is it?"

Sans: "Next time you see Papyrus, tell him bye for me."

Chara: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Sans: "I'm leaving. Permanantly."

I smiled. Chara's eyes once again widened in shock. eyes flashing from Chara's blood red eyes to Frisk's bright red, finally stopping at Chara's.

Chara: "W-Wha?"

Sans: "Tell the AUs that they were great."

Chara: "Wait, SA-"

I waved and teleported.

I teleported to OuterTale, where the Void was. I sat at the end, legs danging while I stared at the starry sky. If this was the last thing I saw, so be it. I smiled genuinely, for once in a very, very long time. I didn't know how long I was there. I knew I was there for quite some time. I sighed, ready to do jump, when suddenly, I heard a shout from behind me.

"CLASSIC!"

~Meanwhile, what Chara had done~

~Chara's PoV~

OH NO. NO NO NO NO NO. FRISK, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU FINALLY DID IT. I quickly reset the game, allowing me to visit the other Chara's. I called a meeting immediately, my other AUs coming as fast as they could.

Underswap Chara: "What is it, Choco?" (Chara loves chocolate, and I didn't want to call her Classic because of Sans, so-)

Chara (Choco): "My Sans knows."

Everyone eyes widened.

UnderFell Chara: "W-What do you mean...?"

Chara: "I mean he know that it's Frisk doing the Genocides."

Ink!Tale Chara: "B-But how? That's impossible..."

Chara: "I don't know. But we need to warn his AUs about something. NOW."

Error!Tale Chara: "WhAT !s !T?"

Chara: "Sans is going to commit suicide."

Error!Tale: "S0? He'lL jUsT c0mE bAcK W!tH tHe reSeT."

Chara: "No. I mean he's going to jump in the Void."

Everyone else stood up from their chairs. I quickly followed suit.

Ink!Tale Chara: "WE GOTTA GO!"

Ink Chara made a large ink portal. We all jumped through it, inside the living room of the Sans's AU mansion. They all quickly got up, ready to attack. I raised my hands, along with every else. Ink Sans narrowed his eyes at us.

Ink: "What do YOU want?"

Chara: "Listen, Ink. Classic's in danger."

Ink: "Why should we believe you, you murderer-"

Ink Chara slammed their hands on the table.

Ink!Tale Chara: "WE NEVER DID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! IT WAS FRISK! THEY WERE THE ONES THAT GOT BORED! THEY USED US! WHY WOULD WE WANT TO KILL OUR FRIENDS, OUR MOTHER AND FATHER OVER AND OVER AGAIN!? WE CAN DEAL WITH THIS LATER. CLASSIC IS ABOUT TO FUCKING COMMIT SUICIDE BY JUMPING INTO THE FLIPPING VOID, SO SHUT UP!"

Ink's eyes widened in shock, along with the rest of Sans's AUs.

Ink!Tale Chara: "So. Let's go."

Ink Chara made another portal, all of us jumping into it. We saw Classic sitting at the edge of the Void, feet dangling. He was looking at the stars. After a bit, he sighed and looked down, like he was going to jump. Ink yelled before he could.

Ink: "Classic!"

Classic's head turned around as he looked at all of us.

Classic: "Heh. Heya everyone. I'm just gonna jump now..."

Dream: "Wait! Classic, don't!"

Classic: "Why not? Frisk just keeps doing endless Genocide routes. I do have one wish before I jump, though."

Blue: "C-Classic, please don't jump... b-but, what do you want us to do?"

~Sans's PoV~

"Promise me that you'll believe that the Charas are innocent. Because they are."

They nodded. I got ready to jump. I smiled at them.

"Say bye to Paps for me, okay?"

I jumped. I was falling.

Falling...

Falling...

After what seemed to be an eternity of falling, I heard a voice.

"Not yet, child. You shall not die just yet."