~Chapter 4: Just Hanging Out...?~

~Font/Classic's PoV~

I've been here for a week. They told me about, well, me, and how they missed me. Well, now I wanna tell them. (Haha sorry but we need plot here Classic-) I re-met the Charas yesterday. Since the Author won't let me tell my AUs (Rude! :<), I might as well tell the Charas. I sighed as I knocked on Classic Chara's door. They opened it.

Chara: "Oh, hey Font! Do you need something?"

Font: "Yeah, I just have to tell you and the rest of the Charas something."

I knew that the other Sans AUs wouldn't interrupt us, because while they didn't hate the Charas, they didn't exactly talk to them, either. Chara brought all of their AUs into their room.

Ink!Chara: "What do you have to tell us, Font?"

Font: "Alright. You all have to swear that you won't tell the AU Sanses."

Chara: "Uh...okay, so what is it?"

Font: "Well... I'm Classic."

Their eyes widened.

Chara: "B-But- y-you-"

Font: "Yeah, I know, I fell into the Void. Well, I did. But then Destiny kinda sent me back here."

Chara ran up to me and hugged me. (NOT A SHIP-)

Font: "Heh, sorry about that kiddo."

Chara: "Don't you dare *sniff* do that again, you *sniff* got it, Comedian?"

Font: "Heh, alright kiddo." 

She sat back to where she was before.

Font: "She also warned me about some 'corrupt light'. Any idea what that's about?"

They all shook their heads.

Swap!Chara: "Well, she must have been talking about something."

Suddenly, we heard a loud explosion from outside the mansion.

Font: "Well, maybe I'll find out."

I teleported to where I had heard the explosion come from. Once I was there, I saw the rest of my AUs there as well. There was a blinding light, all of us hiding our eyes for a second before uncovering them to see a figure in the light. They came out. I saw a skeleton wearing red and white royal garments with a gold cape and white shoes. Wonder how those aren't dirty yet. He scanned through all of us, his eyes stopping before landing on me. He smiled evilly, pointing a golden sword with a orange and yellow handle at me.

???: "I have finally found you, evil-doer!"

Uh... what?

Font: "But I don't know who you are? Also, what did I do?"

???: "Well, skeleton of shadows, I'm Sol, the Yin to your Yang! And I shall defeat you for the good of  every Soul!"

Font: "That still doesn't explain what I did."

What is this crazy guy going on about? Is this the thing Destiny warned me about?

Sol: "Simple! You are evil! I must get rid of you to get rid of the darkness and set the Multiverse into eternal Light!"

Font: "Sounds cool and all, but I can't really let you kill me."

Suddenly, I had a sword around my neck.

Sol: "Did I say you had a choice?"