~Chapter 2: Font~

~Sans's PoV~

I woke up and saw someone in front of me

"Uh, hello...?"

I said, waving. Am I dead? Dreaming? I don't know.

???: "Hello, Classic. I am Destiny. It is not your time to die, not yet."

Classic: "Alright, so... what are you gonna do?"

Destiny: "I will be sending you back. They will not know it's you until you tell them. You look different, and I will give you a few more powers over shadows."

Classic: "Wait, why?"

Destiny: "I have seen your pain. I believe you deserve a second chance."

Classic: "T-Thank you..."

Destiny: "I forgot to mention. I will put you in a blank AU for a time. Ink will probably come after a while, being curious on what it is. It will be your choice on whether or not you want to tell him you're Classic. Either way, you'll still be fine. Now then, I must go. But there will be someone that will try to ruin your future. Please, make sure that your Destiny is not ruined by the evil light."

I blacked out, reawakening in a white void.

I waited for a while. After a few days, I saw a portal open. In the time I had been here, I had gotten some control over my shadow powers, but they were still nearly uncontrollable.

I saw Ink come out of the portal, looking around. I saw his eyes get somewhat scared as he looked at the white void, but his eyes became guarded as soon as he saw me.

Ink: "Who are you...?"

"I'm...

Font."

I stretched out my hand for him to shake, which he took.

Ink: "So, is this your AU?"

Welp, time to lie.

Classic: "If that's what you call my now empty world, then yeah, it was."

Ink: "Oh. I'm sorry about that. Well, I'm Ink, the god of Creation!"

Font: "Oh. Cool."

Ink: "Since you don't seem to have an AU, I'll take you with me to meet the other AUs."

Font: "Alright."

He made a portal. I jumped into it after him. We were in the living room, as I saw the other AU Sanses and the Charas there. They all stood up when the saw me. Dream decided to speak up.

Dream: "Who's that, Ink?"

Ink: "He's from a blank AU. Weird thing is, I didn't make his AU. I saw it today and decided to check it out, and boom."

Dream narrowed his eyes at me, looking slightly suspicious of me.

Dream: "Okay. So, what's your name?"

I smiled at all of them.

Font: "Name's Font, nice to meet you."