𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

vote for a cookie :)

Friday Night 6:00pm

"mommy i don't know
what to wear" inez pouted

"aww i remember my first date with your dad" angel cooed roaming through her daughters closet

"ma i really don't have anything to wear" inez fanned her eyes

she was nervous and her mother wasn't helping her. devante made her nervous it was probably the way he carried himself he was respectful and kind. she was stressing out because she wanted to look good and she didn't like anything she tried on.

"baby calm down go get in the shower and i'll pick out your outfit"

while inez was in the shower angel picked out her outfit grabbing one of her oversized black t-shirts she paired it with a pair of stacked black leather jeans, her orange retro air jordan 1's and a small orange bag. nodding in satisfaction angel picked out a pair of gold hoops along with inez favorite charm bracelet and her gold locket.

"ma what time is it?!" inez shouted from the bathroom

"6:15!" angel shouted back

inez walked out of her bathroom looking at the outfit her mom had picked out smiling it wasn't too lowkey but it also wasn't too overwhelming it was perfect. after inez thanked her mother she got dressed once she was done get dressed she unwrapped her hair combing through it quickly before spraying her perfume on and putting on deodorant.

"look at you!"

"i look good?"

"you look great, he's down stairs"

walking downstairs inez held a small smile on her face as she walked into devante's open armd melting in his embrace. he smelt good and looked even better.

"hey" inez said softly

"hey you look great" he handed her a bouquet of white and red roses

"thank you,
so do you"

"okay you guys have fun and call me if you need anything"

"we will bye ma"

————

on their way to their destination inez smiled hearing him play her favorite slow songs

"how'd you know i liked these songs?" inez asked curiously

devante unlocked his phone showing her the playlist titled when she's with me💞. blushing at the cute gesture inez looked through the songs cheesing.

"your mom helped me with most of the songs"

"this is so sweet" inez cooed

once they arrived to the carnival they both got out hand in hand. after devante paid for their tickets he let inez pick the first ride which was bumper carts. after a few more rides they played a few of the games.

"ouu let's go on the ferris wheel!" inez beamed

it was currently golden hour and the line for the ferris wheel was surprisingly short. once they got seated inez pulled out her phone taking a boomerang of them and her llama he won her.

"this is nice" devante said softly

(warning headassery up next🙈🙈)

their eyes connected and they both began to lean in towards each other. devante placed his finger under her chin pulling her in closer pecking her lips. their lips moved in sync as they kissed for a while. they finally pulled away from each other chuckling softly.

deciding to go get something to eat they left the carnival. they sat at a table in front of a taco truck

(yes we doing this again and what about it)

"so who named you?" inez asked

"my momma my pops couldn't think of anything so he let her name me"

inez nodded taking a sip of her lemonade tapping her foot.

"you gotta any tattoos?"

"mmhm me and my mom got matching tattoos"

"what y'all get?"

"444 angel number basically means your angel is with you and is reminding you to stay confident" inez gave him the summed up vision

"that's cool for your dad?"

"yeah" inez smiled

devante knew how much her father meant to inez he could tell he weighed heavy on her heart. although she always had a smile on her face when talking about him just like angel their eyes told a different story. the pain of a girlfriend losing her lover and their daughter losing her father before they were even able to meet.

————

"i had a lot of fun tonight" inez smiled

"yeah me too"

before she went back in the house they hugged one last time and inez pecked his lips as a goodbye.

"bye vante" she blushed

"bye butta" he chuckled

————————————————

i hope this wasn't to early in their relationship

vote comment allat & excuse mistakes

byeee<33

-modadon