|1| Vacation of A Lifetime

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Mom, it's only two weeks. You and Dad left at the perfect time for the conference...Yes, I'm packing the nausea pills...No, I'm not forgetting underwear this time. You forget underwear on one vacation and suddenly it's who you are...Yeah Max and I are sharing a room...Gross Mom! He's just a friend!" I said over the phone as I was packing the last of my clothes into my luggage.

A little over a month ago my best and closest friend Max Russo invited me with him and his family on vacation to the Caribbean. He explained how I already was family and that it would be the vacation of a lifetime. I accepted of course and now we were about to embark on what would be the most amazing adventure ever!

"Hang on Mom, Max is calling...Tell Dad I love him...Okay love you too, bye," I then hung up and answered the next call.

"Hey Maxie!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! Are you almost ready? We're almost at your apartment complex," Max said over the line.

"I just finished packing, giving the neighbor and extra key to water the plants, what am I forgetting?" I ask myself.

"Your shoes?" Max asked.

I looked down at my feet which only had socks on, "Yup!"

I rushed to put on my shoes as Max talked, "So I actually forgot to tell you but Alex-"

A honk was heard over his phone and outside my apartment complex as I shoved my foot into my shoe, "Tell me in the car!"

I hung up and grabbed my bag and luggage. Turning off all the lights I took one last look before shutting and locking the door. I rushed into the elevator and hit the bottom floor button. I got off as the cab driver kept honking," I'm coming I'm coming!"

Max got out and helped me with my stuff, "So I was trying to tell you that Alex is coming now."

"I thought she was staying with Harper?" I asked.

Max shook his head, "She snuck out to try and go to some party in Brooklyn and this is punishment?"

We shut the trunk as he opened the door for me, "M'lady."