|4| Splitting Up

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

(Y/N)'s POV

We all woke up the next day, sans Alex who we Justin shook awake. She fell into the sand and got up shaking off the sand, "Mom and Dad are gone. What's your plan?"

"Oh, I get it. You thought that you would just wake up and problem solved. Of course I would think of something," Justin sarcastically said.

"Kind of hoping..." Alex mumbled.

Max shook his head, "Alright guys. Come on. We're all gonna disappear. Justin?"

"Of course I thought of something," Justin replied, "Okay, Alex and I are gonna go find the Stone of Dreams. Max and (Y/N) stay here and make sure that Mom and Dad don't get into any trouble."

"Trouble? They're old," Max replied as I smacked his chest, "What kind of trouble you think they're gonna get into."

"I don't know. Meet other people, fall in love, have kids-" Justin listed.

"Okay, we get it. We'll keep a close eye on them," I interrupted.

We all went our separate ways with Max and I keeping close watch on Mr. and Mrs. Russo. We hid by some bushes keeping watch by the pool area. "So, uh, before we were interrupted at dinner last night, what were you going to tell me?" Max asked.

"Oh, um, I didn't think you remembered," I replied.

Max laughed, "I remember because you look a little scared and you grabbed my hand. You only do that when you're scared, excited or don't want to get lost. So what were you going to tell me? I'm all ears."

I took a deep breath, "Max, I really...where's your Dad?"

Max turned, "There he is! Jerry wait up!" 

We ran after him but just as we did he left and we were left panting at the table Alex and Justin were at with a strange guy with a parrot. "I swear thy'e like cockroaches. You corner one and the other one takes off in the opposite direction!" Max exclaimed.

"Jerry!" I shouted as we took off after him.

We ended up tailing him back to the poolside bar where Max and I kept our distance for a bit. "Okay, hopefully he'll stay awhile and, hey are you okay?" Max asked.