|6| Treasure Hunting

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in Max's arms with my head on his chest, looking up at him I saw he was still asleep. I was going to fall back asleep when I realized I couldn't remember our first soccer match together when we were eight.

"Max! MAX! Wake up!" I shook him awake.

"Hm, what?" Max mumbled.

"Max, I can't remember anything before the third grade!" I exclaimed.

He suddenly shot up, "I can't remember anything before the first grade!"

"We need to get your Dad's help!" I shouted.

Max nodded and we got up from the hammock. He laced his fingers in mine and brought me close, "Hey, we'll be okay, okay?"

I nodded, as he held my hand and we headed to the resort. We finally tracked Mr. Russo down inside the resort clubhouse, "Hey! Jerry!" I shouted, taking Max's hand as we ran towards him.

"Jerry wait! Please!" Max shouted as we came to a stop in front of him, "Look, you've got to help us out!"

"What? What now?" Mr. Russo sighed.

Max unlaced his hand from mine as he explained, "I can't remember anything before the first grade and my girlfriend (Y/N) can't remember anything before the third grade! My brother and sister never came back last night ."

"I don't know why you're telling me this stuff. Maybe you should go tell your parents, kid," Mr. Russo replied before walking away.

Max and I looked at each other before following Mr. Russo. "I'm trying to do that but it's a little hard-" Max said.

I then shouted, "They went to find the Stone of Dreams!"

That made Mr. Russo stop and turn around, "What? But that's incredibly dangerous."

"Yeah well it was kind of your idea," Max said.

"I didn't think they'd actually try to do it," Mr. Russo replied worriedly.