|8| Unforgettable

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

(Y/N)'s POV

'Ugh, where did everyone go?' I wondered as I sat at the dinner table. Getting up I wandered around the path that circled the resort trying to locate everyone. I then spotted Max, Justin and Alex with their parents coming up from behind. Alex gestured to me and Max turned around.

"(Y/N)!" Max shouted running towards me.

I smiled, "Max! Where did you guys go-"

I screamed as he picked me up by the waist and twirled me around, hugging me, "Oh my gosh (Y/N)! I've missed you so much!"

I hugged him back, "I didn't leave? Max you guys all left me at the table."

"I know! I'm sorry, I won't do it again just," Max hugged me again his face buried in my hair, "What do you remember?"

"Just going to dinner and everyone getting up going their separate ways? Why?" I asked.

I didn't hear the sigh of relief as Max released me from his hug, "You were going to tell me something! Go on, I'm all ears."

I looked at him, confusingly, "O-kay, Max are you getting a fever because-mmph!"

Suddenly Max was kissing me, don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, I was just surprised. he pulled back smiling before it fell, "Oh my gosh, I just ruined our friendship! Look I don't want this to be weird, if you want we can just go on with the vacation and pretend it never happened and if you don't want to-"

"Shut up and kiss me again dorkface," I interrupted as I pulled him in for another kiss.

He wrapped his hands around my waist as he kissed back and we heard the shutter of a camera. We broke apart and saw Alex holding it, "What? Memories to look back on?"

"It's about time," Justin said.

"Well, I called it a long time ago so, I win," Mr. Russo said.

"Jerry!" Mrs. Russo scolded.

I smiled as Max held me in a hug. "Whelp, that was fun, let's get a move on we still have so much to do on this vacation!" Alex exclaimed.

As we started walking I looked at Max, "She seems more excited now, wonder what changed."

Max shrugged as he laced our hands together, "Told you this would be the vacation of a lifetime."

I smiled, "And you delivered."

He smiled at me as we walked over to follow his family. He knew that the wish Alex made also made sure I forgot about the Wizard World and he knew at some pint he would have to tell me but right now he wanted to focus on the fact that he now had an amazing girlfriend.

(A/N: That concludes 'Mystic Vacation'! I know, I know, the reader is still in the dark about the Wizard World for a second time! But hey, at least this story is about to get the romance y'all want (and honestly I want too because I'm a sap) So just to let you know the reader from now on is Max's girlfriend in the main book 'Everything Is Not What It Seems' which is a big "YAY"! Stay tuned for more works in that book and thank ya'll so much!)