Chapter 5

Kalani's outpost camp

Kalani was in his private outpost quarter talking to Mark Altenhofen, one of the members of Five Knights of Occult, on the screen.

Kalani: The mission is unsuccessful due to worlders intervening to fight our forces and defend the resistance group.

Mark (screen): That seems unfortunate. What happened to uberkommandant?

Kalani: I killed him. He was speaking against my position of rank and I have to show him what happened for speaking to me in such bad behavior.

Mark (screen): I see... But I must advise you not to kill one of our ranking officers. We need to command the troops despite their failure.

Kalani: I take your advice, heer gruppenführer. I'll keep sending my droids for a second wave without sending the soldiers to die in such failure attempts.

Mark (screen): Hmm... Very well. I want them dead or alive anyway. Carry on.

Kalani turns off the screen and is ready to send his troops to the second wave when suddenly a large shadow figure is standing at the door exit. Kalani grabbed a blaster and aimed at him.

Kalani: Identify yourself, intruder.

???: Intruder? Hahahaha... How quiet you are to be such an independent tactical droid you once served in Separatist Alliance, not after we lost contact with you a long time ago.

A figure emerged from the shadow. The eyes are glowing yellow, the entire cybernetic body was a bit damaged from a Jedi he fought in Utapau but it was covered wearing a black cloak. Kalani was shocked and lowered his blaster down.

Kalani: You...

???: That's right. And I have found you, Kalani...

Kalani: How did you pass my security?

???: Destroyed. So tell me, is it true that you are serving your new master and not reprogramming to serve them?

He walks back, shocked he knows everything about him in time on earth.

Kalani: How much do you know about me being here?

???: Everything. But that's not the point. I saw you and your human commander have almost reached your victory until they came and foiled your victory. You may have calculated strategies, but you will never find a way to destroy them. Not without me.

Kalani: What do you want from me?

???: What I want from you? First, I know the Separatist lost the clone wars. Second, I see two of our enemies are with the other new friends here on this planet. I think I want you to help me.

Kalani: Help you?

???: Yes. *cough* Now listen to me, I need the best droid you have available here.

Kalani: The commando droids.

???: Yes. Send them to me and I will help your new master to win their war. Besides, both us and our enemies, here on this planet, the clone wars still on as long as we live.

He was hesitating and then he replied.

Kalani: I see what I can do.

???: Good. You know, you really changed since you came into this world. But I remind you of who created you in the first place.

He said. He then left the quarter and disappeared. Kalani just can't believe what he saw, but he trusted him with his plan. He leaves the quarter to prepare his troops soon.

...

Cortana: And that's how we ended up here.

She said, Major Ben was deeply surprised by what he heard from them. Some are from alternate worlds where Nazi never discovered the ancient technology and lost the war. Some are from different worlds that are magics, powers, and futuristic weapons and technologies. He falls back to the table behind him as it is too much for him to understand at all.