Chapter 6

UNSC Forward Unto Dawn crashed site

After they made it to the ship crash site, they still have UNSC and Covenant weapons and military arsenals that have been here for quite some time since the final war in the Ark. The heroes and the others resting up in the ships to take a nap after they've been through.

On the next day, the others woke up and went to work. They helping the resistance group to establish the defenses around the ship in case the Nazis or Droid army come after them. Cortana is able to keep this ship from disappearing from the world, which she hacked through the satellite so they won't find them, but it was only a matter of time before they will find their place. Master Chief taught the resistance fighters to use UNSC weapons and train them to make their accuracy better and learn to discipline and make formation to make it a bit effective to face the enemy.

A while later, Major Ben Becker calling them in the meeting room for next plan to strike the Nazi regime.

Ben: Alright, we have the resources, supplies, and equipment for this job to strike against Nazi regime.

Tails: Excuse me, but we must first build the defenses around this place. If they find our location it would be difficult to hold them off in hundreds, thousands, or millions they have to stop us.

Nathan: The fox right though. We need more resources if we want to keep this place and survive.

Ben: Hmm... Then we have to steal it from the refinery. There are tons of resources we can use to build up the defenses. I have engineers so we won't be a problem. However there is one problem. We need more people to able to take down the Nazi regime with the help of the Allies.

Tiffany: And where are they?

Soap: They are very busy to take on Nazi forces from different locations and they won't come here since Europe is where there has Nazi defense systems to slow them down even before set foot on this continent.

Ahsoka: In other words, we are our own.

Ben: For now. Unless we have AI to shut down the defenses.

Cortana: That would be a problem, sir. Despite this being the 1900s, they have advanced technology so I figure they have some sort of anti-AI software that prevents me from entering their system. And even I was able to hack the system they would trace back here, exposing our location.

Ben: Shit you are right!

Ruby: Swear!

Booker: Okay so we have to steal the resources and supplies from the refinery and get more people to join the fight. Where can we find those people?

Ben: The prison. There is somewhere in Poland that holds people there. It is heavily guarded and they are owned by the SS.

Nikolai: The SS.

Price: The SS bastards are stationed there. We could rescue them by either stealth or infiltration.

Emma: It would be impossible to stealthing. That prison is heavily guarded and has a lot of guards with a lot of weapons. There's no way you can pass through the security system. Infiltration, on the other hand, might be a good idea.

Rainbow Dash: So what is it?

Emma: I think we should free more people from the prison from within.

Korra: Hmm... Interesting idea. So how do we do it?

Emma: Someone needs to be a volunteer. Go undercover.

Knuckles: Ha! Whoever wants to volunteer for this mission, hm?