Chapter 4: School and Parties

I woke up for school to the delicious smell of chocolate chip pancakes. I looked at my clock that said 6:00 so I only had an hour to get ready and get to school. I got up and ran to the shower quickly stripping out of my spandex and tank top and started to wash my hair. I got out of the shower 20 minutes later. I had my towel wrapped around me and was headed out of the bathroom when I heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door with a smile on my face for it to be quickly ruined by seeing Eric. He eyes were traveling up and down my body. I then realized that my towel showed a little more than it needed to. "Eyes up here buddy. What do you want?" I asked while fixing my towel. "Breakfast is ready. Oh and I know where your eyes are, I couldn't miss them but my favorite view is what's under that towel." He winked at me and soon left going down the stairs. I quickly shut my door and threw on my blue jean shorts and a purple fitted V neck with my purple Vans. I brushed my hair out and let it dry naturally and put very little make up on.  I looked at my phone which now said 6:40. I ran downstairs and quickly sat down eating 2 pancakes beside Eric. We were eating with the whole family. I was just lucky enough to sit by him(note the sarcasm). We sat in silence as we ate and then I felt a warm hand rest on my thigh. Sparks shot up my leg and caused me to gasp. I glared at Eric who was just smirking. He started moving his hand up my upper thigh and was at the rim of my shorts until I quickly got up and excused myself. The blush was very noticeable on my face right now and Eric noticed and started smirking. I grabbed my bag and jumped into my grey Mustang having only 10 minutes to get to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is this party tonight at John's house and he invited me and you. I really like John and I'm sure Eric will be there and yall can keep each other company." Hannah stated as we sat down at our normal lunch table. Hannah started to like John Stephens, Eric's best friend, when they became partners in class and ever since I told her about me living with Eric, she has done nothing but talk about how cute we would be together and how we should date. But Eric doesn't date. He's just a player. I looked at Hannah and thought maybe that going tonight would be a good idea. It's time to have some fun and forget about everything for a bit. "Sure. Why not? Sounds fun. We can meet at your house at 7 to get ready and we can go together." Hannah screamed for joy as the bell rang for next period.

7:00....

I pulled into Hannah's driveway and quickly got out. I walked right into her house because we didn't knock on each other's doors. Hannah was up in her room trying to find the perfect dress for tonight. Good thing about Hannah and I being the same size is that we can wear each others clothes. I pulled out a gorgeous purple strapless dress that stopped about mid thigh. It fit me perfectly in all the right places. I then found a pair of black 4 inch hills and slid them on. I looked at myslef in the full mirror and I had to admit, I looked pretty hot. I walked over to Hannah's other mirror to do my hair and make up. I brushed my hair out letting my naturally perfect curly hair fall at my lower back. I put on some mascara and dark eyeliner. That's all I needed to make my eyes looks even better. I looked at Hannah as she was ready to go. I looked at my phone and it was 7:45 and the party started at 8:00. About 15 minutes later, we arrived at John's 3 story mansion. I looked to my right and saw that Eric's red camero was parked behind us. Time to make someone regret touching me. We walked into the house and I smelled beer and sweat and saw teenagers grinding all over each other. We walk to the kitchen to grab us a few beers and John immediately found Hannah and they went to dance. I stood there for a moment and felt my phone vibrate and if was Eric. How did he get my number? I thought as I read the message.

Eric: Meet me by the stairs Ally Cat. You look sexy in that dress. Wouldn't want any other guy touching you.

I rolled by eyes and found the stairs where I saw a very sober Eric leaning against the wall with one foot kicked up against it. He was smirking and eyeing me up and down. My face quickly started to heat up. "Aww, is Ally Cat blushing? How cute." He winked at me. Right then I got sick of him and I put down my beer and walked toward him. He eyes grew wide as I pressed my body against his. I took my finger and started running it up his arm and to his neck and then down to his abs. Shivers ran up his body and he put his hands on my lower back right above my butt and pulled me closer, as if it was possible. I leaned in close to his neck, "I don't like being teased Ally Cat." He stated before letting a moan escape his lips. I started to laugh and reached his ear and whispered, "looks like I have the same effect on you that you do me. Two can play at this game and you can bet your ass I'll have you falling for me. Wanting me more than you already do and it will suck for you since I don't fall for the players." And with that I pushed myself away from a shocked and angry Eric and walked away with a wink and smirk on my face. Well done Ally. I said to myself and I started to laugh while looking for Hannah and John.