Chapter 6: This has to be a dream

**** ERIC'S POV ****

I decided not to go to the party because I overheard Ally saying she was going. I have been ignoring her and dodging her for awhile now. It has been so hard. Ever since she started living with us, my feelings have grew so much stronger. I just can't get her out of my head. I'm crazy about her.

I was just driving around with my windows down when I heard a girl screaming for help. The voice sounded so fimiliar and I couldn't mistake that voice for anyone else but Ally. She was in trouble. I sped to the sidewalk where I saw a masked man dressed in black beating and raping Ally. As soon as I got out of the car the man ran and I didn't thinks twice about him when I ran to Ally's side.

She looked so helpless as she laid there looking at me with tears going down her barely open eyes.. Her dress was ripped all the way up to her stomach tight above her belly ring and her undergarments were gone. The amount of skin showing right now made me look her up and down. Snap out of it Eric. She is hurt. I shook my head and bent down to Ally. She had bruises all over her legs and stomach. Her lip was also busted.

I looked back up to Ally's eyes and they were closing as she was blacking out. I picked her up as tears filled my eyes and placed her in the back seat of my car. We arrived home and thankfully my parents were at a late business meeting so they wouldn't see Ally. I carried Ally up the stairs and sat her on her bed. I was wiping away the tears as I saw Ally start to move. I found a pear of shorts and a big t shirt on her floor and took off her dress and quickly dressed her. I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead and started to walk away. "No. Stay with me." Ally said as she pulled on my sleeve.

I then slipped off my shirt and got under the blankets with Ally as she turned to face me "Thank you for saving me. He raped me. He hurt me. Don't tell anyone." She whispered and closed her eyes and wrapped herself around me. "I'd do anything for you Ally. I love you." It then suddenly hit me as to what I just said. I looked at Ally to see that she was already asleep. Maybe she didn't hear me... I thought to myslef as I quickly fell asleep wrapped up with Ally.

I could get used to this...