Medical Hands (Doctor/Nurse)

** Dedicated to all the members of the Facebook group 'Taekook For Adults' **

"Thank you!" Taehyung chirped at the lady on the switchboard desk, practically skipping away and rubbing his hands together, very pleased with himself.

"Anytime Dr Kim." she chimed back.

Taehyung worked in a large medical centre, he was on his lunch break and he was pining. It was silly that he was feeling sulky, like a lovesick teenager at the age of 30, a professional man with letters after his name and a great bedside manner. The only person who had a better bedside manner was his boyfriend and the man he was currently pining for. Jungkook was a nurse at the medical centre, it was the usual sickly tale of their eyes meeting at Jungkook's interview and they fell in love there and then. Neither believed in love at first sight until that moment and they didn't waste any time, they went on a date that very evening and have been inseparable since.

Like most relationships, Taehyung was expecting the lull, the point where he didn't think about his boyfriend all day every day, the point where he didn't feel his member stir in his pants just by looking at the wallpaper on his phone (a picture of Jungkook sunbathing in a pair of small shorts). There was meant to be a time when seeing 'Jeonlicious' come up on his phone, didn't make him smile so wide that both the top and bottom set of teeth were on display. Yet none of that happened, there wasn't a lull and for the last five years he's been one hundred percent addicted to his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.

The only cure for his addiction was the man himself but the cure was temporary, the pining usually kicked in as soon as they parted, which wasn't helpful. It is for all these reasons and the fact that Taehyung could act like a complete brat, that he'd asked the friendly lady at reception to page Jungkook to tell him that a nurse is urgently needed in room 7... the office of one of the practice doctors who was away on holiday... and had entrusted his key to Dr Kim Taehyung.

The very same Dr Kim who was sprawled across the examination bed in nothing but his white coat because this was an emergency and he very much needed to lay down. There was a knock on the door and just to make sure that it was Jungkook he shouted 'Yes?' Because the last thing he needed was someone else walking in. When the response was 'Tae?' as the door opened he knew it was all good.

He'd pulled the curtain around the bed area so he was covered from the chest upwards, looking up to the ceiling as Jungkook rushed, panicking towards him.

"Oh my God, babe are you okay? I got the message, what happened?" he walked past the curtain and took in the view of his boyfriend's pouty face and then it dawned on him that he'd been tricked. "Tae, what are you doing?"

"I'm seriously unwell."

"So unwell that you had to lay down in Dr Choi's office?"

"Yes, that unwell. I need you."

Jungkook's eyes were momentarily distracted when Tae raised one knee and the coat parted, revealing everything.

"Tae, we agreed, no sex."

"But I'm ill"

"Then the last thing you need is physical exertion."

"But that is what I need."

"Go for a jog, then."

Taehyung switched on the pout, pushing out his lips and craning his neck to look at his boyfriend. "I'd rather physically exhaust myself by riding you."

Jungkook stood in front of Tae as he sat up, still pouting "Babe, we both agreed, no sex."

And they had, that was the agreement because in five years they'd tried most things and whilst at a family function where they'd been on their best behaviour, hardly touching each other all day, they'd had mind blowing car sex... so the idea of abstaining for a fortnight was born. They were two days in and Tae was struggling.