Chapter 18: Harry POV

What just happened??? I was driving back home, millions of questions racing through my head.

I kissed Louis, I actually kissed Louis!!! I’m not going to lie, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The way his hands were tugging on my hair. His lips were so soft and nice against mine. Just thinking about it made me want to do it again.No, no, no!!! It wasn’t like that. I am still looking for my Romeo. God this was all just so frustrating!!!

When I got home, I rushed up to my room ignoring the calls from my mum and sister. I jumped onto my bed and buried my face in a pillow.

“ Harry???” I heard my sister Gemma say softly.

“ I’m not in the mood to talk Gemma.” I said, my voice muffled by the pillow.

“ Harry, what’s wrong???” Gemma sat the edge of my bed. She started stroking my back soothingly.

“ Gemma, what do you do when you’ve kissed one of your best friends and actually liked it.” I asked still not looking at her.

“ You kissed Nick!!!” she shouted.

“ No I didn’t kiss Nick I was talking about Louis.” I said finally rolling over and looking up at her.

“ Louis??? Who’s he???” she asked. Great I hadn’t even mentioned him.

“ He’s Louis Tomlinson, I met him at the club a few weeks back… We had this instant connection and he has been so great with me and my passion for drama.  He has the most gorgeous eyes. He has the body of some kind of Greek God. Oh and when he smiles it’s the most beautiful thing you could ever experience... ” I trailed off. She was looking at me strange Then she jumped up clapping her hands and jumping excitedly.

“ Oh my god, my brother’s in love. AWWWWW!!!” I threw a pillow at her. “Hey!!!”

“ Gemma I am not in love ok. I would know if I was in love.”

“ Do you think about him a lot???”

“ Erm-”

“ Do you want to see him every minute of everyday???”

“ Well-”

“ Did you like that kiss and wish it could happen again???”

“ I-”

“ See I knew it. You’re totally in love with Louis Tomlinson!!!”

“ Gemma!!!” I put a pillow over my face.

“ So know that you know are you gonna tell him.” I pushed up on my elbows.

“ Are you kidding I can’t tell him that, he’ll think I’m crazy.”

“ You are crazy… Crazy for him!!!” I covered my ears I couldn’t handle all this screaming.

“ Gemma I’ve only known the guy for a few weeks.”

“ So??? If it’s true love it doesn’t matter.” I thought about what she just said. True Love. I had never been one to believe fairy tales, but somehow Louis changed that. He made me want to live happily ever after. He made me want to have that magical ending and I just hoped he felt the same way.