Chapter 4 - Kuroo

Kuroo was annoyed. No, he was pissed. He was stuck in this small room. Tomb feels like a better way to describe it, honestly. He could barely see a thing in the dark, but using his hands he had concluded that the room was probably about two metres wide and two metres long. He had no idea how long he had been in here. He had no idea how he had got here. He had absolutely no idea where Bokuto and Tsukki were. I hope they're ok.

Initially, when they'd landed up in the forest, it seemed like they were going to have some sort of awesome adventure. His definition of an awesome adventure, definitely did not include being stuck in a tiny room, bored as hell. He ran his fingers through his hair, and began to twirl strands around his fingers. Eventually, he fell asleep with his fingers still intertwined in his messy hair.

He could have slept for minutes, hours or days, he couldn't really tell. But he woke up with a start. Crap, I really need to use the toilet now. He looked around again. This miniature dark room evidently had no bathroom, in fact, he couldn't even see if there was a door.

Suddenly, a loud noise echoed through the tight walls of the room. A second later, light flooded in from one of the sides. Kuroo glanced towards the source but was blinded by the light. His eyes struggled to adjust, unaccustomed to so much light after spending all that time engulfed in darkness. 

"Ah!" He stuttered in response, shielding his eyes. 

"Up you get!" He heard a loud voice from above say. The voice was that of a man with a strange accent. 

"I-" But Kuroo was cut off as he felt someone grab his arm and haul him up, dragging him away from small room. The person pulling him was far stronger than him, so he gave up on trying to resist. After all, at least now he could leave the confinement of the room. Maybe I can find out where the toilet is.

Soon, he was able to squint and his eyes began to adapt to see properly. Since he had stopped fighting, the man's grip on him had loosened, so now he was simply being guided somewhere, not pulled. He looked and saw two men on both sides of him, both wearing heavy metal armour. Ok what the actual hell. 

"Umm...excuse me..." He wasn't sure what to call him...sir?  "Mr Sir..." He stammered. Mr Sir? Seriously? "What's going on?"  

The man on his right simply chuckled, but gave no answer. The other man's face remained expressionless.  Kuroo didn't say anything more. I guess I'm bound to find out soon enough. I just really need to pee. "Where's the toilet?" He finally asked.

Both men still didn't respond to his question. Jesus, these people are so hostile. First, they lock me up. Then they won't even let me use the bathroom! How is that hospitality? 

After a few minutes of walking through corridors lit up by firelight, they stopped at a big pair of doors, where two more men dressed in heavy armour stood. The two doors swung open, and Kuroo was marched inside. 

The room was massive. The ceiling must have been more than twenty feet high, with embroidery and intricate tapestry spread across the otherwise grey stony walls. It was magnificent. Kuroo stared at it for a moment, bewildered. He was so entranced in the detail that he hardly noticed the man screaming at him.

"You! Hey! You!" Someone called out, snapping Kuroo out of his daze. 

Kuroo turned around to look at a man who called his name out. But he appeared more like a boy than a man, really. He seemed to be around Kuroo's age as well. The boy sat on a large throne, wearing white and light blue robes, and had a bejewelled crown over his head. His hair was brown and ruffled, and he let out a wide grin. 

"Who are you?" Kuroo called out, getting more annoyed by the minute. I really need to pee.

The boy smiled. "Well,  I'm quite shocked and honestly, offended that you don't know who I am." He paused. "After all, I am the Toru Oikawa, King of England."