. t h r e e .

• the next day •

Author's POV :

Jimin looked over at his phone and saw that it was 1:54pm!!! 'Shit!!' He said as he zoomed out of his bed and into the bathroom to get ready. After he was done he rushed out into the living room to see y/n sitting and getting along with his mom. The sight of his mother and y/n getting acquainted made him softly smile without knowing as he leaned against the wall. He then saw his mother turn his direction to speak to him.

ms.Park : Oh jimin!! Y/n came an hour ago and insisted to let you sleep!!

y/n : hi jimin.

She slowly waved her hand at him. His messy hair and his practically see through shirt gave her small butterflies in her stomach. She could basically trace out his abs from how see-through his shirt was. It made her feel light headed. Ms.Park noticed how flustered y/n looked when she saw jimin. Ms.Park just smiled and looked back at the magazine she was looking at with y/n. Then she heard her alarm go off. It was for the dish she and y/n had prepared. Ms.Park got up to go get it, but y/n didn't let her do so.

y/n : no, no! I'll get it!!

she quickly got up to grab the pot. They were cooking soup. On the side they were having ramen and mandu (mandu is Korean dumpling/gyoza). She poured the soup in three bowls, as Mr.Park was at work and wasn't able to have lunch with them unfortunately. She was rushing because she was a bit nervous. It was a habit of hers. She wasn't paying attention to the way she grabbed the steaming hot steamer that they were using to cook the mandu and and burnt herself badly. She hissed in pain and fell backwards. Jimin rushed out of his seat to go help her and so did Ms.Park.

Ms.Park : Oh goodness dear!! Careful with pots!!

jimin quietly observed her burn as y/n arched her back in pain. He was extremely worried, but her found in a study that if you show signs of emotions like , sadness, anger, worry, or and bad expression, the victim will feel even worse. He made her stand up and walked her over to the couch. He thought to himself for a moment about what to do. 'If I use ice on her wound, it'll create a bubble.. which will be even worse. So i'll use burn gel. Im glad we have it or else y/n wouldn't feel better.' He thought. 'Stay right here, i'll be back in a moment.' He rushed to the kitchen and hurriedly opened the medicinal cupboard, in search of the burn gel. He finally found it and grabbed some bandages too. As soon as he had those, he sped his way towards y/n and sat down next to her.

jimin : just relax.. it'll only hurt for a moment..

Y/n's POV :

His deep morning voice gives me so many butterflies. The butterflies are flapping a bit too hard in my stomach. My face is starting to heat up. NOOO!! He's going to look at my face and see me blushing at his touch!! Shit!!

Jimin's POV :

I squeeze some of the gel out of the tube.. which reminds me of something.. um.. quite erotic. SHAKE IT OFF JIMIN. I shake my head and snap back to what Im doing. I slowly and gently spread the gel over her soft hands. I can't get over how soft they are. And now.. I just need to wrap the bandage around her hand. And.. done!!

Author's POV :

The butterflies were so strong in y/n's stomach that they actually hurt. She put her other arm over her stomach but showed no emotion so they wouldn't be worried. The butterflies calmed down a bit to y/n's surprise.