. f o u r .

y/n suddenly shivered at the unpleasant feeling of the cold breeze and the water making her freezing cold. She wrapped her arms around her body and clenched her teeth together. Jimin on the other hand, was enjoying the breeze.

y/n : how are you not cold!?!

jimin : that was a turn off.

she slowly made her way towards him and slowly wrapped her slender fingers around his hard-on. Y/n watched in amusement as he gasped at the sudden contact.

y/n : your dick says other wise.

she smirked.

jimin : oh no no, you're not topping.

he said as he teared her hand away from his length and smashed his lips onto hers, passionately moved along with her movements, making y/n forget about her lack of warmth as jimin roamed his hands all over her body. Jimin's hands made their way to y/n's breasts and groped them, she then let out a moan which made jimin's hard on even worse. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her closer, she moaned even louder at the friction of his length against her heat. The little friction between her heat and his dick felt good but it wasn't enough. She slowly started grinding against his cock making him let out a low husky moan.

jimin : I can't take this anymore.

y/n : w-

Jimin picked y/n up and stepped out of the water and placed her on the soft grass. Y/n looked at the water dripping down his chest and immediately flushed red. He went down to her legs and pulled them apart, which made her gasp at the contact of the cold breeze and her womanhood. Jimin attacked her heat, licking it and sucking it roughly.

y/n : aahhhhh fuck~~ mmmmAHHH!

she shouted at the feeling of 2 fingers entering her sensitive hole. Jimin moved his face up to hers and gently kissed her lips to ease the pain. Soon enough, her pain turned into pleasure and she started moaning loudly, indicating that she was close to her climax. She shot white ropes everywhere which startled her.

y/n : what the fuck?

she said in between her pants and huffs.

y/n : is that cum?

jimin : I think you just.. squirted.

he said rubbing the back of his neck.

jimin : y/n I-I think we should leave, your p-parents are gonna be m-mad and so are m-mine.

y/n : y-yea lets go.

They both put their clothes back on and walked back to y/n's house. She wanted jimin to meet her parents too. Once they arrived, y/n rang the doorbell they waited for someone to open the door. Suddenly the door opened to reveal y/n's brother who was a mess.

Hoseok : Hi y/n I need help, I made a mess in the kitchen and I dont know how t- who's this?

jimin gulped in fear. She looked at jimin waiting for him to answer.

Jimin : I-Im p-park jimin.

hoseok smiled at him and held out his hand.

Hoseok : Nice to meet you! Im hoseok, y/n's older brother.

his smile blinded jimin.

y/n : Come on, lets get in.

she stepped inside holding jimins hand which caught hoseok's attention. Hoseok assumed that they were just friends. He forced himself to mind his own business and quickly lead y/n to the kitchen.

y/n : Hobi!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!??!

she screamed.

jimin : o-oh my-