. f i v e .

author's POV :

Y/n darted out of her house and across the street, to jimin's house. Tears streaming down her face like a river, y/n never felt so hurt and heartbroken. Many people who were jogging outside stared it her, but she didn't care.

All that was on her mind was jimin. 'What if he hurt himself? What'll I do if he died, what If he's dead??!!'  She thought.

When she arrived at jimin's house, she ran to the doorbell then stopped for a moment. Y/n then changed her mind and scanned the area for a ladder or something she could use to climb up to jimin's window.

Y/n didn't see any ladders nearby, so she looked at the fence that leads to their backyard. 'What if I just jump this fence? They don't have cameras right?' Y/n then got a horrible thought.. 'what if he's already gone..'

After that, without thinking, y/n sprinted to the fence and climbed over it, only to find a shed on the other side. The only problem was, the big glass doors of their kitchen. They were completely see through.

The shed was all the way across the yard, basically opposite of the kitchen. Y/n saw Mrs.Park and Mr.Park sitting in the kitchen. She had to be stealthy.. for jimin.

She got down onto the ground and started crawling as fast as she could, yet cautiously; not wanting Mrs.Park or Ms.Park to see her.

Once she reached the shed, she pulled the door open and searched the shed for a ladder. It was very dusty and there were a lot of bugs. Again, all y/n had on her mind right now was jimin, so she couldn't care less about the bugs or dust in the shed. She spotted a ladder, grabbed it, and ran back to the fence.

Since she was on the inside of the fence, there was a key. Y/n unlocked the door and ran out. She made a guess to which window lead to jimin's room.

Y/n propped up the ladder on the ground and climbed up to the window. Luckily, the window was open, so she opened it up as much as she could. As soon as she got in, she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, she didn't see jimin in the room though. She quickly got on the floor, and hurried under the bed, trying to control her heavy breathing/

The door suddenly opened up and it seemed to be Mrs.Park. Mrs.Park grabbed something off of their bookshelf and walked out of the room, not closing the door behind her. Y/n then quickly crept out into the hallway. She then came across a room that had the name, jimin on it.

She quickly opened up the door to see jimin lying on the ground, his right arm covered in blood, and a blade in his other hand. After seeing jimin in that state, her heart started beating rapidly, at an inhuman speed. Y/n quickly stumbled over to jimin and looked at his face for a second and immediately started letting out loud sobs. She hasn't even known jimin for more than a week but she felt so attached to him. Jimin's parents suddenly heard y/n's sobs and ran upstairs. Suddenly the door flung open and mr.park and mrs.park saw y/n sitting next to jimin's body.

Mr.Park : OH MY GOD JIMIN!!

Mrs.Park : WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON!??

she shouted. Suddenly y/n felt her heart fall to her stomach.

y/n : ME?! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOUR SON!!

Mrs.Park : YES YOU DID YOU SLUT!!

Y/n suddenly felt the world stop spinning as she looked down at jimins pale body. The tears flowed down her cheeks even more..

Then Mr.Park picked him up and headed downstairs and out of the house. She quickly ran down behind them but she was too late, they had already drove off. Y/n then had an idea.

She looked around her and saw a random car, y/n ran to the car and pulled the door front door open and hopped into the drivers seat. She knew nothing about driving, but she was determined to try.

She zoomed to the nearest hospital and hoped that this was the hospital that jimin was taken to.

Once she arrived at the entrance, she quickly got out of the car and ran as fast as she could to the registration desk.

y/n : Park Jimin!! Where is the park family!!?

Registration Women : Im sorry who are you?

y/n : I'm his sister!! Just please tell me where the room is!!

Registration Women : Full Name?

y/n : p-park y/n!!

Registration Women : Room 235 on the second floor.

Y/n ran up to the emergency stairs instead of the elevator because she knew it was faster. Once she got up to the second floor, she ran across the halls and tried to find room 235.

y/n : SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

She exclaimed loudly, catching the attention of the nurses and doctors who were doing their work. Y/n ran across halls that felt endless.. Soon she ran to a nurse and asked where room 235 is.

Y/n : Excuse me! Please tell me where room 235 is!!!

Nurse : It's across the hall t-to the right m-miss.

Y/n : Thank you so much!

She sprinted across the hallway and finally spotted room 235 and flung the door open. She saw Mrs.Park and Mr.Park crying..

Y/n : No! No! No!

She ran over to the bed and looked at his heart rate.. thankfully his heart was still beating. Y/n held jimins arms and laid her head onto his chest, crying her eyes out.

Mrs.Park : What in the world are you doing here yo-

suddenly jimin's eyes fluttered open.. not fully open but he was finally conscious.. Mrs.Park was about to get up but Mr.Park held her down.

Jimin : y/n..?

she slowly looked up to him and let out a sigh of relief, putting her head back onto his chest. And then, y/n felt a hand caressing her hair slowly.

Jimin : im right here.

he said, giving her a weak smile.

jimin : hey. Look at me.

y/n sat up and stared at him with cheeks that were stained red from how much she cried. Out of nowhere, jimin quickly sat up and kissed her. Before jimin could wrap his hand around her neck, y/n quickly pulled away.

jimin : hey what was that for!! I was enjoying tha-

y/n : your parents are still here..

she whispered.

jimin : mom, dad, will you excuse us for a minute?

Mrs.Park & Mr.Park : Alright.

Both Mrs.Park and Mr.Park left the room and shut the door behind them.

y/n : I hate you so much jimin.

she said as she gripped the white paper-like sheets, trying hard not let her tears fall.

y/n : I hate you so, so, so much!

jimin let out a sigh as he caressed her hands.

y/n : you scared me to my death!! I wanted to die!

silence.. suddenly a smile crept onto jimin's face.

jimin : you don't really hate me. You love me, you're crazy for me.

y/n : i-i am not!! you're crazy, not me!

jimin : women are so weird. I never understand you guys, like ever.

y/n : excuse you park jimin!!

jimin quickly put his arms up in front of his face, blocking her from hitting him.

_______________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this, bye🥺💕