"Cheated on.." - Part Fourteen

Evie POV:
I stood infront of the mirror and combed my hair . I needed to hurry up or I'd run late again ! I hope I could see Carlos on my way again so we can walk to school but what was better than to be all friends together ?!
I walked across the street ignoring Zevon staring at me ! He stared at everyone like that !
I finally arrived to Mal's house door and as I wanted to knock , I stopped . Maybe she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up ...
I slowly placed the key in the lock and slowly turned it as it made a clank sound and I pushed it and entered the room ...
I FROZE ! I gasped seeing that .. I didn't want to believe my eyes .. I wanted to leave there and run away but my feets were weak infront of the sorrow covering my whole heart .
I felt a infinite darkness covering my whole vision .. I could see his hands which were wrapped around her waist and I could see her hands holding his arms . I could see a bright happiness rippling through both of their faces ..
I could never imagine this happening .. To me .. To me and Carlos ! I could see how he was holding her tight and I could see that slight smile on his face . I could see how Mal had her eyes closed but still looking happy .. Still breathing in peace .
I gulped and felt numb as I couldn't blink anymore . I couldn't see anymore . Everything was blurred .. It was hard to see the person who hated Carlos and was also my bestfriend cheating on me with Carlos .
I held my breath and bit my lips , closing my eyes and opening them , hoping this is all a nightmare while it was the hardest and realest reality I would accept ..!
I sighed and looked at his freckled face which had this slight smile on it . I felt my eyes tearing up and started crying so I ran out of the room , closing the door .
I covered my wet face and ran down the street trying hard to not fall with that weakness rippling all over my body .. I could feel the pain in my feets as My highheels took me as far as they could . I reached the schools bathroom and entered . I saw myself in the mirror and froze ; Fallen down mascara tears on my rosy cheeks , my fuzzed wavey hair because of the wind and the way I had run till school . I entered a lavatory and leaned on it's wall .
I started sobbing and crying as I felt all my feelings were gonna be gone till minutes later .
I scratched my knees with my nails and tried to hide my sadness inside but I couldn't .
It was hard to picture that in my mind again !
I heard the school bell rang .. and I exited the lavatory and stood infront of a mirror and washed my face . I needed to clean my make up because it was really obvious in that way that I've cried . I exhaled and looked at myself in the mirror ; This wasn't Evie . I couldn't see that usual glamour in my eyes . I couldn't see the happiness and the beauty .. I was dumb to trust them ! Ugh ..
"Evie ?" I turned back and saw him ; It was Jay .
He looked around and snuck into the ( girls ) bathroom and stood beside me .
"Are you okay ?" He asked and rubbed my shoulder . I shook my head as yes but I knew that my eyes were tearing up again .
"Are you serious ? I can see your eyes tearing up ! What happened ?" He asked .
"I just don't feel good .." I said .
"Mal just arrived . She was asking about you .. and the reason you didn't pick her up and walk with her today .." Jay said as he was still rubbing my arm .
I gulped and said :" I don't feel good .." he caressed my back .
"Lets just get out of here and go to the class . You'll feel better after talking to Mal . Okay ?"
He said and smiled . I shook my head as yes and walked out of the bathroom and entered the class .
I felt everyone staring at me but I didn't care . I just sat beside Mal and closed my eyes as I had my head leaned on my arms .
"You okay , E ?" Mal asked and placed her hand on my back . I still wanted to think about that kiss but it was painfull to remember and picture whatever that has happened after ..
I ignored Mal the whole class' period , wondering about Carlos .. Why did he do this to me ? Didn't he love me ???
As bell rang and it was lunch time , I just grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs . Carlos , Jay and Mal were coming after me too .
I sat on our usual bench and held my breath because I hated the way I behaved Mal . I mean what if it was a misunderstanding ? No ! It couldn't ... How can they sleeping beside eachother be a misunderstanding .
"Evie !! Whats wrong with you today ??!!!" Mal said and sat beside me . I could say she was annoyed .
I turned my back on her and ate some of my food .
"Evie !! What happened ?!! Why have you been ignoring me today ?" I could feel my eyes tearing up again so I closed them to prevent my tears from falling down .
How could you do this to me , Mal ? How could you do this to us , Carlos ? How could you cheat on me with MAL ?!!
I wanted to scream but I couldn't . I was weak and numb .. as much as I couldn't even open my mouth and talk .
"Evie !!!! Say something !" Mal yelled at me and I stood up and turned around looking at her .
"I saw you ... with him !" I murmured and felt my fists shaking from anger . She raised her eyebrow and fixed her green eyes on me .
"What ? Me and who ?" She asked and widened her eyes , pulling her hair back .
"You and Carlos !!!" I said pointing at her as my whole body was trembling besides my voice . Mal gasped and covered her mouth with her hands .
"No , Evie .. That's not like what you think ?" Mal said in a shocked tone .
"What are you guys talking about ?" It was Carlos . I turned around to see Carlos and Jay staring at us , holding their lunch boxes .
Carlos' brown eyes were widened and I could see a fear floating in them . I gulped seeing him and remembering that again .
"I knew that would ruin everything .." Mal looked at Carlos and stuttered .
Carlos raised his eyebrow and as if he noticed something , he gasped and said :" Gosh ! What ?!!!"
Jay said :"Guys .. Can I know what's happening right here ?" As his arms were crossed .
I wanted to answer but Mal cut me short and said :" Things have happened last night .." I stared at her as she was scratching her arm , awkwardly .
"Carlos was running from his mom . Because her mom wanted to ... Because her mom was angry and couldn't control herself . It was a stormy night so Carlos ran into my house .. I .."
Carlos continued :" She didn't want me to stay at first .. She was scared Evie would understand everything .. But then my mom was in the alley searching for me for hours ! So she needed to keep me . I had my worst nightmare lastnight and when I woke up , I started crying but I couldn't see anything . Mal said that I should sleep beside her , not on the ground so .. I won't catch cold . We put a pillow in the middle too but it was not there at the morning anymore .." and He sighed . I exhaled ...
"There's nothing between us , Evie .." Mal said and looked at Carlos which was looking at me .
"I need time .. I think I'm gonna quit school today !" I said and walked through the Dragon's hall's exit .
I walked out of the school . "Evie !!!" I heard Jay calling my name and I turned around and gasped . He was right behind me .
"Where are you going ?" He asked .
"Leave me alone Jay .. I need some time to think about everything !" I said and placed my hand on his chest to push him away .
"Okay .. I'll be here .." He said and sighed , walking back to school . I took a deep breath and walked down the street as I had my head down . Suddenly I heard someone :" Evie !"
I turned around and saw Harry Hook standing beside Ursula's chips bar as he was cleaning his hook with a napkin .
I rolled my eyes and ignored him , grinning . I continued walking as when he suddenly said :" I want to let you know about something !"
"What is it Harry ?" I said as my hands were on my hips and I was trying to act strong , not thinking about the morning .
Harry walked towards me as we were in a old park near my house . He came closer .
" She lied to you .." He whispered with his usual psychotic tone , smirking .
I raised my eyebrow and said :" What are you talking about ?"
"Didn't Mal say that There's nothing between us ?" Harry asked.
I wanted to hit him on the schest but he stepped back and I said :" Were you listening to us ?!"
Harry rolled his eyes and said :" You're so violent but still.. I think you deserve to know this .." Then he grinned again and winked .
"What are you talking about ?! Just say it so I can go !" I yelled at him .
Harry raised his eyebrows and smirked . He moved his hand on his head and stared at me . Then he said :" There is something between them !"
I looked at him with my arms crossed and said :"How can I believe you ? Mal hates Carlos !" I waited for an answer and fixed my eyes on him .
He glanced at me with his ice-blue eyes and said :" Well I read her diary !" I gasped. She had a diary ?!
"Opps ?!.. It was supposed to stay as a secret !" He said and laughed as his cheeks got red .
"Harry ! She won't keep any secrets from me ! You're talking crap !" I yelled at him and hit him on his chest .
"Ouch... Excuse me , Princess but I think that's not the only secret she has been keeping from you !" He murmured , smirking .
I pursed my lips and said :" Stop this ! It's not funny !"
"You don't believe me ? Her diary is under her pillow !" He said and laughed wickedly . Then he took his hat off and said :" Have an amazing day , princess !" Then he walked away after blowing a kiss .
I stressed.. What if he was right ? What if that was true ..? Suddenly I felt something inside .. Something magnetic . Something that was calling me .. Saying my name from Mal's house . I walked through the house , unsure where I was heading .. What was I doing . I opened the house' door and entered looking at the messy bed and the wardrobe with doors opened . I walked through her bed and looked around ! No one was there ..
Sorry , Mal but I have to do this !
I slowly sat beside her pillow trying to ignore Carlos' perfume's smell . I slid my hand under the pillow and as my finger tips touched a notebook , I pulled it out and looked at it . A purple leather covered notebook or as Harry called it Mal's diary . Well it was obvious she was not gonna say it to the people that she's writing diaries because that was a thing a princess does and Mal hates princesses !
I opened the diary passing every page which she was introducing herself using words trouble , evil and ... Just as usual !
When suddenly I stopped ;
"Ok so ... I think I have this kinda crush ?.. on Carlos ?! I don't what do others call this feeling but I don't dare and like to bully him anymore ..
When he gets hurt , it feels like I get hurt . It's like he is half of my heart !
I don't wanna talk about this anymore . Jay is in our house now and I don't want him to understand about me writing diaries !"
I gasped .. She really liked him ? I turned the pages to find something more confusing .. She has been keeping secrets from me !!!
"Wow so .. It's really late for me to tell him now . He and Evie .. They have kissed ! I mean I don't want to upset Evie so I think I'll stay quiet . Omg she's here !"
I closed the notebook and gulped , thinking about what's gonna happen next when my bestfriend has been keeping secrets from me ... Secrets !!

Me (writer):Muahahahahah 👿😂 Wow I feel so bad for Evie

Me (writer):
Muahahahahah 👿😂 Wow I feel so bad for Evie ..Wbu?
Do you think she deserve this ?
What would you do if you were Evie ? Would you listen to Harry to ? Would you sneak in your bestie'd house too ?
Would you stay in school or would you leave too ?
Write down in comments