"Don't you know the rumors ?!" -Part Eighteen

Lastnight with Evie :
Evie POV :
I layed on my bed and looked through the window . I still love you , Carlos .
I loved the way you looked at me but I knew that you loved somebody else .. I knew you loved her .. But I didn't know she love you back .. I still need you here . I need you to embrace me and give me a warm hug . I want to feel you around , Carlos .. But the way Jay threats me is heartwarming . I feel like he really loves me but I heard a lot of rumors about him being a playboy .. So , Carlos . He could be the one and Now I've given him up to my bestfriend , Mal .
I stood infront of the window and leaned my hands it's wooden frame trying to act like a princess , staring at the stained glass window . Princess ... The way Jay called me princess was kinda .... good ?.. I mean I still couldn't believe that he has touched me like that ... He caressed my cheek and still , I could feel his finger tips touching my cheek .
They were soft and warm enough , to relax me but I couldn't do it .. I was broken and I did something everytime I felt bad ... I sang a melody which came to my mind .
Every word that comes out of my mouth .. It felt like a princess . I always dreamed of being one and to live in a castle and ofcourse ... marry a prince but .. The last part seems so unfair . I mean I am Evil queen's daughter . None of the princes would marry me !
But I'm not gonna lie ... I knew Jay before seeing Carlos . Once I saw him talking to Mal in the street ... and to be honest , he was really attractive and cute . He had this cool tone in any situation and I could feel something gOoD in his voice . It was cold but it could warm me , alright ?
I mean I've heard lots of girls talking about him breaking their hearts but I couldn't imagine him doing that .. I mean , I didn't want to ..
"I could feel you watching me" I started singing , Thinking about Jay ... Son of Jafar . The typical playboy ..
"All your friends are, trying to leave" I sang thinking about the way he stared at me .
"You hit me with that one line , I know that you said about it a hundred times.." I said melodiously , singing . I knew he said every single word he said to me , to every girl in Isle . He called everyone princess .. I guess .
"You got me all wrong ! Don't you know who , You're talking to?" I sang and imagined him standing infront of me looking at me with his almond dark brown eyes .
"You got me all wrong ! I heard about you And what you do .." I've heard about how he flirted with girls just because of their pysical appeareance ; Not actually because he loved them .. I mean I could agree these were all rumors .
" Don't you know the rumors?" I asked singing , turning around myself like a primcess , dancing around the room .
"They talk about, talk about you, boy !!!" I sang and imagined myself wearing a long blue dress and a crown on my head , standing in a castle's balcony . Then he was here .. Jay . His tan skin was shining infront of the sun's golden rays . He was wearing his brown straight hair in a bun and he was grinning as usual .
"They say that you never gonna treat me right !" Most of the girls in the Isle always talked bad things about him , saying he is a playboy just like his father .
"I know that your forever's only one night, one night !" I sang and as I was drowning in my imagination , I stepped towards Jay whose hair was swaying in slight wind blowing in the balcony . I caressed his cheek and smiled .
"Don't you know the rumors?" I said again and stepped back pulling my hand back .
"They talk about, talk about me too, boy ! I know that your intentions are as bad as mine !" I pointed at him and grabbed his hands looking at him in the eye as I knew if someone entered my room would think that I'm crazy because I'm talking to the column beside my bed ...
"So let's pretend forever's only one night, one night..." I murmured , singing looking at him . His eyes had something in them .. A wave of love .. A flex of loyality ...
"So I hit you wit' that one line !" I sang and imagined myself calling him my boyfriend . I mean he wasn't the ideal person in my mom's opnion but still he was so attractive ..
" Tonight you met your match , I hope you realize that !" I said and stepped back and forward whispering the rest of this song , slowly .
"Evie !!!!" This was my mom's voice singing my name , as usual .
"Come here , my little evil baby !!!" She said and I slowly exited my room . I tiptoed (as usual because it was a sort of tiny movement like princesses ) untill her room and saw her sitting infront of her mirror - not the magical one by the way - putting her lipstick on .
As she noticed me , she turned around and said :" My evil girl is here !" And smiled wickedly .
I laughed and said :" Hi mom !" She was wearing her crown and her typical evil make up ; Purple eye shadows and red glossy lipstick !
"You want to clean house ?" She asked in a tone which actually meant you have to clean house !
I gulped and shook my head , saying :" Yes , mother ." And smiled politely .
She flicked my nose and giggled and said :" Haha ! That's my girl !"
Then she became serious and said :" Someday a prince will find you and marry you ! Then we will all move into a castle !!!" And then she tapped her long red-polished nails on the table .
I shook my head and said :" There will be lots of , lots of mirrors !!"
She repeated the lots of , lots of mirrors with me and laughed as wicked as Maleficent !
Suddenly Jay bumped in the middle of my magical thoughts and I froze .
" Mom ?" I said , wondering about Jay ...
"What is it ?" Mom asked with a annoyed tone .
"Does it always have to be a prince ? What if .. I love someone else ?...." I said stuttering because I was scared that she is gonna yell at me .
"Yes it should be a prince , Evie ! You know I'm not telling you to marry a prince because of love or anything ! It's just ..." She answered immedietly .
Then she rubbed her two fingers together and whispered :" Money !"
I sighed and fake smiled ..
"Now do the chores !" She said and pointed at the floors and the broom in the corner of the room , waiting for me .
She stumped away on short thick legs and highheels .
Well chores were hard to do ... but I finally did it and went to my bedroom and layed on my bed . As I closed my eyes I fell asleep because I was too tired .
I had a weird dream :
I was walking in a very beautiful and green place . There were birds singing even more beautiful than they did for Snow white !
I looked around and saw him .. Not Jay . I saw Carlos . He was standing behind the column .
"Carlos ?" I said and walked through him . There were columns surrounded me .
Carlos didn't answer . I heard her familliar voice ; Mal . I hid behind the column and looked at him and Mal . He was holding her hands .. Looking in an adorable , loving and deep way at her . I could feel the love between them .
"Would you be my princess ?" He asked and I felt like his voice echoed in my head . He knelt down on the ground infront of her , holding a box ; A ring box ...
"Yes !" She answered as the wind was blowing through them , both .
I was broken , cheated on and given up my love to my bestfriend to keep her happy ..
I ran away from there crying as their voice echoed on my mind , laughing and flirting with eachother..
I ran away but still I could hear them . It was sad .. It hurt .
"What are you doing here , Miss ??" Someone asked and I turned around to see a old man with glasses wearing royal outfits .
I raised my eyebrows . Who was he ?
"You should be with prince now , in the castle ." He said and I froze . Prince ?! Castle ?!
"Are you okay , miss ?!" He asked and looked at my mascara tears .
I was a princess !?
"Oh okay .. I'm coming after you ." I said and followed that man till the castle and walked up some stairs and finally arrived the prince's room .
I was too excited to see who's the prince so I grabbed the door handle , but the man stopped me and said :" But first , he said that he wants to see you wear the earings he gave to you , first !"
"Earings ?!!" I asked and raised my eyebrow .
"The red ones !" Man said and winked , laughing and walking away . I rolled my eyes and opened the door and ...
"EVIEEEEEEE!" My mom screamed and I woke up . I was panting ... What was all of that castle thing ?..
"Wake up , Evie !" She screamed again and her voice cracked this time .
"I am awake , mother !!" I yelled and sighed . The red ones ? Was he talking about the ones Jay gave me ?! Wait , Wait .. Jay was the prince ?!
Wait ... I'm so dumb oh my Gosh ! I'm sure he doesn't even think about you , Evie and you have married him in your dream ?! Wow , Evie ...
I rolled my eyes and stood up . I walked infront of the mirror and combed my wavey fuzz blue hair . Then I grabbed my make up stuff and put some make up on .. You know the cherry lipstick and the eyeshadow . The dark blue eyeshadow !
It kinda did look attractive and cute on me .. Kinda ... I grabbed my bag and exited the room quickly . I opened the exit door and slowly closed it as I felt the cols breeze of wind blowing all over my hair .
"Good morning !" I heard someone and turned around ; I know , I was excepting Jay too .. But it was Harry .
"Harry ! What are you doing here ?" I said as my hands were pn my hips . He was wearing his pirate hat as usual and a black eyeshadow around his blue cold eyes .
He stepped forward and came closer .
"How are you , dear ?" Harry asked and slid his hook on my hair , slowly .
I grabbed his hand and hit it back and yelled at him :" Leave me alone , Harry !"
He stepped back and cracked up , holding his hook infront of his mouth .
"What are you so scared of ?" He asked .
"Not you ! You annoy me , Hook !" I said and hit him on his chest and he laughed again as he stepped back .
"Hey Evie !" I heard a familliar voice and turned around to see Jay standing in front of my house's door .
"Hi !" I said and smiled at him as my voice cracked . Jay smiled at me but as soon as he saw Harry , his face became serious and walked towards us .
"Are you having a kinda problem , Harry ?" He asked . I grinned seeing him and quickly looked down .
"What is it , Jay ?" Harry said and pursed his lips in duckface .
"You heard her ; Leave her alone ." Jay said in a threatning tone .
Harry raised his eyebrows and said :" That's so loyal , Jay . " and laughed . Then he blew a kiss to me and walked away .
I rolled my eyes and said :" He is getting on my nerves these last days !"
"Last days ?" Jay asked and I gasped . I meant yesterday when he told me about Mal's diary but now I couldn't tell Jay about it .
"Ugh , Nothing ..." I said .. I really felt angry and tired since lastnight because of doing the chores but that was the only way to make my mom proud ..
Jay smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder . I slowly stepped back and said :" I think we should get to The Dragon Hall !" I took a deep breath and walked away fastly as I could see him , walking after me with his head down ..
Don't you know about the rumors ? They talk about , Talk about you boy !

Me (writer):Muahahahahaha ! I know I updated really fast but I have my own ways , BRUHHH !Okay now let me talk like a real writer ; Professional

Me (writer):
Muahahahahaha ! I know I updated really fast but I have my own ways , BRUHHH !
Okay now let me talk like a real writer ; Professional .
Uhm !*clears throat* So I'm in love with Jevie and yea I know I used some musical materials in this chapter ;)
Write down if you liked the singing part ; It's Sofia's original song "Rumors" and I thought that It was really relatable to them .
You write your beautiful and honest opnions down here 👇👇👇👇👇👁👄👁
A'ight ??? Okay . I'm done here .
Mwah 👄 Bye , angels !!!