19. Love her?

Aditya's pov-

After reaching home i went up to my room and freshened up.. I sat with my laptop and saw its wallpaper. The wallpaper was the one picture we took in the midnight in the ghat. She was sitting on the car and was hugging me from back..

I always used to think if love was written in my fate then it would have already came.. But no my fate is only with her. She is the one with whom i want to experience and explore everything.. I want give her everything i have.. Even my last breath also..

She has brought out different side of mine. I have dated many girls in my life but she is different from all. God this girl i love her..

"what.. i love her??" my mind said
"shut up.. you do love her" my Heart said
"no i don't"
"yes you do love her and you only want her and you see 50years of your life with her" my heart said
"yes i see it.. YES I DO LOVE HER"

I saw her photo and she drives me insane totally.. And yes i love her..

I cleared my mind and started working.. After dinner around 10:30 i checked my phone i saw 3missed calls from Namrata

I called her back continuously in the 6th time the ringing stopped and from the next call i heard the phone to be switched off.. I called didi she picked up my call and told me she will call and see whats the matter. she told me they all are out of home snd she is alone at home.. I tried the landline 3times nobody picked up.. After few minutes didi called me and told me everything is ok at home and gave phone to her..

After talking to her i felt relaxed. I was worried for her.. Many bad thoughts had crossed my mind.. Today before leaving i didn't want to leave her but I had to..

The thought of living without her scares the shit out of me.. She is my love, she is my life, she is my everything.. The first time i saw her at the mall made me like her but the day i said yes for the marriage with her i had fallen for her..

Namrata's pov-

On 18th four of us went to watch movie.. We cousins enjoyed a lot.. We did shopping of some silk sarees for my wedding. I took some suits too..
It was 7 when we reached home.. Di had to take care of saanvi so she went there and Riddhi was tired so she went to take rest..
I and reema di was making the dinner and Preksha came in

"Nammu.."
"yeahh"
"what's that mark" she pointed her finger towards my neck
"where??" she opened her camera and shown me..
"shitttt... i forgot to put concealer" i said in my mind. To avoid her i said " ohh may be any mosquito has bite me there"
"no no its not a mosquito"
"i am sure its a mosquito bite"
"i guess its a big mosquito"
"yes i too think that"
"yes big like jiju"
" what??"
" i know its a hickey.. don't hide from me we are almost of same age"
"Prekshaaaa...."
"i know and i won't tell anyone"
"thank you"
"well Aditya is very handsome and sexy. I wish my father had found him earlier. i would have definitely married him"

On her this comment i stopped the chopping of the vegetables. I gave her a fake smile and said " well then tell uncle-aunty to find someone handsome for you"

"you don't get me right?" she asked me
"What's there to not get?"
"Listen a fatty girl like you couldn't marry him. I want to marry him. Tell no to this marriage otherwise think what can i do?" she tried to threaten me
"miss. lizard do you think i am a fool? actually you can't think even that much with your little brain which like doesn't exist. Yes i am fat and i don't give a shit on what you said"

"listen Aditya is mine so stay away from him. you get this.. He is the best and he deserves the best. And i am the best unlike you" she threaten me again