30. Preksha's truth

Aditya's pov-

I was noticing Namrata from the afternoon she seems to be a little disturbed and when i was talking to Preksha she behaved differently.

In the night after dinner I was waiting for her to come back but she wasn't so I decided to search her.

I went downstairs and saw her sitting in the balcony holding her knees. She is very disturbed right now because after two days di, jiju, papa and saanvi are leaving and this house will be closed. and she won't be able to see them whenever she wants.

I gave her hand and she stood up and immediately i picked her up in bridal style. She was asking me to drop her down but I didn't want to because I didn't want to leave her for a moment when she is emotionally draining.

I laid her on the bed and hovered over her and then shifted to side and hugged her tightly and she slept peacefully.

Next morning i woke up at 8 and saw the bed empty and heard the sound of the shower. She came out wearing a light orange and white suit.

Waters were slightly dripping down from her hairs. Her rose fragrance filled in the room. I went towards her and hugged her and kept my chin on her shoulder. "good morning"

"Good morning" she said with a blush
"you look beautiful wifey"
"thank you mr"
"welcome mrs."
"and you look like a person who wants to get some more sleep"
"yes i really want to sleep but only holding you"
"Adi.."
I gave her a kiss on the napne of her neck and she immediately fisted her hand.
"you are too sensitive" i said
"yeah di tells me the same"
"hmm..."
"okay now go freshen up we need to leave after breakfast as we need to pick up a few things from grocery store and then we can go home"
"okay but after 5mins"
"no right now"
"okay 3mins"
"no 1min"
"2 and thats final"

We heard somebody knocking on the door. Namrata left me and opened the door.
"ohh di.."
"Nammu play with saanvi sometime. Day by day she is becoming naughty"
"ok di give me" i look saanvi on my hands
"accha come downstairs the breakfast is almost ready"
"ok Di just in 2mins."

"so saanvi what momma is saying you are becoming naughty girl" she spoke in a baby voice and saanvi giggled in a baby voice
"I have kept your shirt and denim now i am going downstairs you come "
"okay"

Saying she went downstairs with saanvi.

Namrata's pov-

I went downstairs and saw everyone and started to help di. Today masi-mausa ji is leaving and chachu also.

I went to papa and sat with him "papa what are you thinking!"
"nothing beta i feel very happy these days"
"wow "
"i will miss you beta there" hearing papa tears welled up in my eyes
"papa don't say like this"
"one day this was going to happen but i am happy that i gave you a life partner to be with you always. Are you happy beta?"
"I am happy papa. Adi takes care of me like you always do"
"Today if your mom would have been here she would me more happy"
"yes papa and i miss her" saying this i broke into tears. For me my weaknesses are my mom and dad. I hugged him tightly and cried whole heartedly.
"shh.. beta don't cry i cant see tears in your eyes"
"yes papa i wont but promise me one thing you will also not cry never ever"
"promise beta"
"I love you papa"
"come lets have breakfast"

We both stood up and saw everyone standing there watching us with love. Di came and immediately hugged both of us even Adi and jiju joined us with saanvi

Chachi opened her camera and said smile and we all smiled and clicked photos with everyone.

After breakfast i took all the photos from chachi's phone and made a photo as wallpaper where we six are standing and smiling altogether.