67. phone call

Namrata's pov-

In the night i remembered to ask him "adi... " I called him
"Yes baby"
"Did you call mom?"
"Why?"
"Today is her birthday. Did you forgot?"
"Damnn it.."
"Call her now"
"I will text her"
"Adi.. its mom's birthday you should call her"
"There is of no use" he went out of the room saying it. I chased him to the balcony

"What do you mean by that it's of no use" he didn't reply me.
"Adi... Tell me" i held his right hand in my hands "tell me..."
"She isn't talking to me"
"What.. why?"
"Namrata... Baby.. because i did wrong with you.. nobody is talking to me except Pari infact ya rohan does but its only work related. They said till the time I don't bring you back to them I don't exist for them"

My eyes welled up at the pain he was going through. Being in so much of pain and suffering he still managed to make me smile.

He continued"after you left that night i tried to search you in every possible way but i wasn't able to.. i wasn't able to go home neither anyone was ready to help me. I knew it was my wrong deed and i deserved this from them. After trying a lot i finally found you... Namrata you are my life... You are and were and will be my everything my world. I had decided to talk to you after coming back from the airport but by that time you had left. I am sorry baby to make you suffer just because of misconception and my anger." He had tears falling down from his eyes. He was looking miserable.

"Adi... You didn't go home?" I asked him
"Mom said me to return to home when i will return with you. So i lived in my flat" my eyes opened wide hearing him.

"Dadi is ill then also she isn't ready to talk to me or let me see her"
"Dadi is ill?" I asked him in shock

"Yes... She is ill these days. I have talked to the doctor he told its because of her age"

"That is why you want me to return as soon as possible" i asked him and he nodded. I knew he loves dadi a lot and how much in pain he is after knowing dadi's condition I can't imagine that.

"Adi.." i called him. He looked up to me from my lap. His eyes were red.
"I want to talk to dadi"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"

He called mom's number but she didn't receive. He again tried. On the 4th call she received. I heard her yelling on why is he calling her

"Maa Nammu is here with me. She wants to talk to dadi" he said on the phone

He handed me the phone and signalled me to talk. "How will i?" I whispered to him
"Talk to her baby" he said

I heard mom saying from the other side of the phone "nammu betu are you there?"

With shivering hands i put the phone on my ears i said "hello maa.."
"Nammu.. bacchaa... How are you my child?"
"I am good maa.. how are you?"
"I am fine baccha"
"Maa how is everyone?"
"Without you here nothing is good beta.. please comeback baccha"
"Maa.. i..."
"Baccha... You come back and then we both will punish Adi together for what he did with you"
"No maa.. i don't want to punish him. He had suffered much.." i was talking to maa but the thing was that my eyes were talking to him. He was too trying to get what i was saying looking at me intently.

We talked to each other for sometime then i talked with dad and dadi also. Dadi had started to cry saying me its her last wish to see me and Adi together. I didn't have an answer that time. Was i ready to go?

Erasing the thoughts from my mind i started to make dinner. I was chopping the vegetables when I saw him coming towards me.

I was wearing crop top and shorts so getting an easy access on my bare waist he encircled his hand on my waist. I gasped when his hand glided on my skin. With his index finger he started to make circles slowly. My breath got hitched. He put his on my shoulder.