36. Confession

Namrata's pov-

It was 8:30 we reached home he told me to use the guest room and to wear the red suit only...

I freshened up and changed into the suit and in the room I found my everything that I need from makeup to bindi and sindoor..

I heard Adi calling me so hurriedly I went to him
"what happened? you were calling me"
"yes I was waiting to see you in this dress and darling you look amazing.. you are always planning to take my breath away"
"nooo.. and thank you"

I started to walk past him when he held me by wrist
"where are you going?"
"to have water"
"ohh.. lets watch movie"
"okay but let me make dinner"
"i have ordered it"
"its not good for health when you take so many medicine"
"well I have done it so baby I won't let you cook now.. lets watch movie"
"okay as you wish.. I will bring some chips then"
"okay"

I went to get some chips and he played the movie "The Fault In Our Stars"

We both sat on the couch and we enterwind our hands and I kept my head on his shoulder..

The movie made me cry when the hero died and I started to cry badly..
"Shhh.. don't cry baby"
"but he died "
"ya not in real though"
"i know that.. its so much an emotional movie"
"and you are emotional girl"
"yea"
"stop crying now" saying this he removed the last tear drops and gave a kiss on my forehead..

"come lets have dinner it have become cold my now"
"wait let me heat it up"
"no.. i will do"
"You are injured ok so sit down " i stood up and he pulled me by hand and i fell on his lap and he caged me by my waist..
"Adi ki korcho chardo na amake" (adi what are doing please leave me)

He ignored me what I said and got me laid on the couch and hovered over me and put his fingers on my lips and brought is face near to me and whispered in my ears "well I want you to sit here like a good girl and wait for me.. so wait here baby just for 2minutes.. understood"

I tried to form words but wasn't able to because of the closeness. I simply nodded and he left me and towards the kitchen hurriedly.

He brought the food and we ate having a chat of innumerous no. of topics.. And after dinner he helped me to wash the dishes..

He held my hands and said "come"
He took me towards our room and handed me the key "open it"
"but its not........ You said....."
"open it and you will get it"

I opened the door of our room and it was looking so beautiful... from the start of the door a passage was made with red rose petals and scented candles were present there and there were white balloons..

"Adii all this"
"you like it?"
"yes.. I love it"
"come"
we again moved forward and i saw the painting behind the bed was gone and it was replaced by our photo.. I haven't seen that photo.. It was he have been holding me by my shoulders and i had kept my head on his chest and his head was on mine and there my cheeks were filled with blush and we had a satisfying smile on our faces.

"this picture was taken by Pari.. She had shown me then i had planned to get this done"
"this picture is amazing.. "

Then my eyes fell on a table and there i saw all my family photos.. I went there and picked up my mom's photo..
"Its been so long time.. things have changed but i miss her every moment.. Thank you Adi thank you so much.. I couldn't have asked more anything this is the best thing i ever saw"

"I know you miss her.. but you know she loves you the most"
"yes" with this he gave me a kiss on the forehead..

"come I have something else"