6 - Under

Mina's pov

All I could see was darkness. All I could see was darkness. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was in a bubble of darkness. It felt like I was stuck there in darkness for eternity. And then suddenly - Light. It shone so brightly that I was nearly blinded, but it soon faded away and it was.....Declan. I was in a bubble, but the light was getting rid of the darkness in the bubble. He held out his hand, motioning for me to take it. I didn't want to, but my hand instantly grabbed his, smashing that part of the bubble. Our hands fit perfectly. I looked into his eyes and couldn't look away. He smiled at me, and then pulled me up, breaking the bubble completely. And I woke up.

I couldn't open my eyes but I could feel and hear the people around me.

"Declan, you need to shower and eat something. She wouldn't like to see you like this", said a voice similar to Chloe's. She sounded sad and worried about Declan. What's wrong with Declan? Is he ok?.....wait, why am I worried about someone I hardly know and thinks they own me?

"She doesn't even know who am I. She doesn't CARE about me!" He yelled, his voice cracking at the end. Hearing him so depressed makes my heart break.

"Mina will get to know you and love you. But if you dont even have enough energy to talk to her when she wakes up how is that going to help your cause of winning her over? Go, now!" I hear Chloe say, and then someone shuffling over to the door and slamming the door behind them.

And then all I see is darkness again.

I wake up again, and after a few moments I open my eyes. The sun blinded me for a few seconds and I blink until I can see properly again and look around me. I'm in a room quite like a hospital but....nicer. No body else is here. I'm wearing a hospital gown and I have one of those.....beep things in all the hospital movies...attached to my arm. How long I have been out? I just want to go home.

Mine, you can escape! No body else is here!

I rip the tube out of my arm and stand up, swaying a little until I get my balance, then take a few slow steps. After I decide I'm ok, I go to the window and look down. I'm on the second story, but there is a tree branch right next to the window. Should I go that way, or take a risk and exit through the door, like a normal person?

And then I hear footsteps in the corridor and instantly jump out the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! Once again if you've got any advice and suggestions please let me know!

Also, one of my followers, jayjaybird11 is having a competition with another writer for who can get the most followers so if you could follow jayjaybird11 that would be awesome!!