Blind Date: Part 1

Dib was on the couch watching Mysterious Mysteries. Gaz walked over and took the spot beside her older brother.
"Hey." She greeted, brushing her purple bangs out of her face. Dib turned his attention to his sister.
"What do you want?" He asked, kind of suspicious about his sister's sudden attempt to converse with him. Gaz scrunched her nose.
"Can't I be nice to my brother once in a while?" She asked. Dib adjusted his round glasses and scoffed.
"Save the act, Gaz." He said, turning off the TV. "Tell me what the deal is so we can get this over with." Gaz let out a drawn-out sigh and shook her head.
"Fine. I set you up on a date." She admitted, avoiding direct eye contact.
"With who?!" Dib asked, moderately pissed off. Gaz didn't answer. "Tell me!"
"Nope." She said flatly. "It's a blind date." Dib crossed his arms.
"Why would you do that?" He demanded. Gaz rolled her eyes.
"'Cause you're a lonely loser and I'm tired of seeing your big head around the house all the time. I'm just trying to get you a life. You should be thanking me!" Gaz explained. She kicked her feet up onto the coffee table.
"What if I don't go?" Dib asked, raising an eyebrow. Gaz clenched and gritted her teeth.
"I'll cut off your hair, break your glasses, and beat you up." Gaz said, her tone as serious as ever. Dib gulped nervously.
"F-Fine. I'll go. When is it?" Gaz smiled in satisfaction then told him.