Timeline?

Flashback:

December 24,1999

"Mom look! " The small five year old boy giggled as he looked over at the ice cream truck. "Mom can we please get some? " Louis asked pouting as his mother nodded. "Yes darling, what flavour would you like? " She asked holding his hand as she walked towards the truck.

As they ordered the man looked over them, especially the small boy as he grinned happily eating his ice cream.

The man went to the back of his truck and sighed picking up a phone as he dialed the general, Evan's, number. When the man answered the ice cream man, Chris, began talking quickly. "The boy is here. Why are we watching him again? He seems like a normal kid. " He stated as Evan sighed. "He's the chosen one. He's going to be the end of our existence" He mumbles.

Flashback ends

June 21,2020

"My husband? " Louis whispered once again as Harry nodded, "Mhmm.. Correct that's what I said" He shrugged. The boy just shook his head chuckling. "Your joking, my future self said not to talk to you" He whispers. Starting to walk away from Harry feeling the man's hand grip his arm tightly. "Just give me a chance" He begged Louis. "No, now leave me alone" He whispered and pulled away leaving the library.

The boy headed to the park his eyes focusing on his phone as he clicked the email app seeing all the emails he received from himself. His future self.

Message From:

@louistomlinson268@gmail.com

1:17pm, June 21,2020

Message To:

@louistomlinson268@gmail.com

1:17pm, June 21,2020

Subject: 22441

Future Self: I told you not to talk to him. You don't listen all you do is go against every thing everyone says. Your going to regret it, trust me.

Louis: leave me alone. You wouldn't tell me what would happen therefore I'm speaking to him.

Future Self: he may be your future husband. But trust me. You don't want him to be.

Louis: why?

Future Self: he'll ruin everything for you

Louis just ignored the message from there. Sighing as he stepped into the park smiling a little as he watched the kids. yes it sounded weird but he wasn't like creeps watching them. He liked watching them for they're love, how they were free and had so little care in the world. The boy sat back and closed his eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆

After a while of being at the park Louis could hear footsteps approaching him from behind. And when he looked back he spotted the man from earlier rolling his eyes., "hey come on. Please just for five minutes let us talk and have a good time? " He pleaded sitting beside the small boy. "Five minutes" Louis sighed deciding to just give up, it was only five minutes anyways.

So the two began to talk, and as they talked more, Louis began to fall deeper. The boy never wanting to end they're time together as they talked. He loved this. Talking to Harry as they laughed and had a good time. "No no, on that day everyone in the class thought I peed myself but I swear I didn't" Louis giggles as he spoke, watching Harry grin widely as his dimples showed. "Really? Wow, but imagine what they thought" He teases. "Oh shut up" Louis chuckled shaking his head. "At least the teacher loved me"

And for months that's how it went. Louis and Harry spent almost every moment together and as the emails kept coming Louis ignored it. The boy never even looked at the messages that month. He assumed he didn't need them anymore. It wasn't like he could change the future.

☆☆☆☆☆

July 16,2020

Louis laughed putting the strawberry into Harry's month as he rolled his eyes. "I'm definitely way cooler than you" He mumbles softly as he shook his head. At the moment the two were on a date, arguing over who was cooler. "Of course your not! Have you ever had dimples? " He teases. "No, but I don't need them" He hums shrugging, "well dimples just make you more attractive" Harry joked making Louis huff a little, "really I don't see any attractive people around" He giggles.

It had been a month. A month since the boy was supposed to get his power. He never did, he looked at his wrist everyday hoping to have it, and everyday he didn't see a single word. So he gave up deciding he was one of the powerless.

As the day went on so did Louis and Harry. The two staying at Harry's house that night. Louis was in the shower at that moment washing his hair as he sighed letting the warm water run down his body. His eyes skimming over the shower wall. And as he looked down he saw something. On his wrist were words that he didn't write.

His eyes widened as he read the words gasping. "People's timeline" He whispers to himself softly grinning widely. He could see how long people lived. So of course the boy peeked his head out the shower and looked at the mirror gasping, above his head read the words. And he couldn't believe what it said.

// hi guys! I was wondering if you wanted to give ideas for the next chapter? If you have any ideas just comment and tell me and I'll try to add them in. How do you like the story so far?