Vampire?

July 16,2020

1:16 pm

Louis gulped his eyes looking over the number above his head. It was an infinity sign. He didn't understand he couldn't live forever. Or so he thought at least. He quickly shut the shower curtain and looked at the wall with scared eyes. He didn't want to live forever. He would have to watch people he loved die right in front of him.

1:29 pm

Louis had finished showering the boy still caught up in his thoughts as he got dressed glancing in the mirror every chance he got. As he walked out the bathroom he spotted Harry sitting on the bed the boy furrowing his eyebrows. Harry's timeline was infinity too. "Why-" He cut himself off remembering what his mother told him. But he couldn't just lie to Harry could he? They were in a somewhat relationship. So the boy sat beside him gulping, "I have a power where I can see how long someone has left to live and yours and mine both say infinity and I don't understand because- because we can't live forever! " He explained watching as Harry's eyes grew soft.

"Oh Lou it's okay.. We're going to live forever because I'm going to turn you" He whispers watching as Louis' face scrunched up in confusion. "What? " He whispers and before he knew it Harry had him by the neck the man biting his wrist and putting it up to Louis' mouth. "Drink" He snaps watching as Louis' eyes widened. He felt Harry's blood in his mouth and coughed looking at Harry with wide eyes. "When I snap your neck your going to die but come back as a vampire" Harry explained. The man quickly snapping Louis' neck as the boy fell back on the bed peacefully.

After thirty minutes or so Louis shot up in the bed gasping as he looked around glancing at Harry, "d-did you just... " He gulped his tongue running over his teeth as he felt the fangs in his mouth. "You turned me" He whispers softly, "why would you do that? " He frowns tears pooling into his eyes. "Because we're meant to be" He whispers stroking the boy's cheek. "Now I'm gonna need you to drink human blood to complete the transition or you'll die" He explained, "come on Lou let's go" He states helping Louis up. "I don't want to" Louis whispers sadly, "I don't want to be a vampire" He whispers

"To bad your going to" Harry snaps hugging the boy tightly, "I love you and can't let you die. Especially from me" He whispers grinning, "it's not that bad I promise just trust me" So Louis did. He trusted Harry something he should have never done but he did. Following Harry out the house as he whimpered in pain. The boy felt as if everything in the world was darker and louder and he couldn't make it stop.

After a while the two arrived to a small area that had few people since it was the small part right outside of the town. "Now listen vampires they can compel, which means I can get a human to do whatever I need" He smirked, "watch" He states leading Louis to a random woman. "Hello love, now listen, your going to be quiet, don't scream or make a scene, follow me and my love here out to the woods " He stated to the woman looking her in the eyes. Louis watched as she nodded looking between the two and just like that in a moments of time they were all in the woods, the boy looking at her neck as he heard her heart beating his eyes having veins underneath as he lunged for the woman.

Louis' teeth sunk into her neck as he drank the boy almost killing her before he was pulled away his eyes wide as he looked at her. "Okay so you need to learn self control" Harry chuckled as the woman fell to the floor passing out. "Eh we'll leave her here she'll find her way back come on" He said gripping Louis' arm to lead him away. "No we can't leave her she's hurt! " Louis stated with wide eyes, "heal here" He whispers pulling back from Harry. "Why? She's just a pathetic human" He sighed.

"No she's not! " Louis gasped, "you were a human once and so was I! Does that make us pathetic? No! " He snaps getting to the woman, "so heal her" He said sternly watching Harry roll his eyes bending down. The man feeding her his blood, "see all better can we go now? " He sighed. Louis just nodded and followed Harry away from the scene glancing back at her every now and then.

Future

Louis sobbed as he hugged Harry the boy looking at the woman he loved in front of him his eyes filled with many emotions, "look what you did! You caused this! " He cried out to Harry, the man shaking his head. "You caused this. I told you to control yourself" He whispered hugging Louis back, "She was my best friend Harry, if I wasn't a vampire she would be safe" He whispers sniffling. 

That's when the boy heard gunshots his eyes widening as he felt the bullets fly through his stomach looking at Harry with wide eyes. "No no Louis. No did it hit your heart! " Harry yelled with wide eyes holding onto Louis tightly. "No, no I can heal" He whispers in pain watching as Harry looked back seeing the men coming towards them. "We have to leave"

// Hey everyone here's your story update :) I might be doing a Q&A soon. I just have to get more people into the story:)