I Believe You

As Louis followed Harry back to his house the boy thought to himself about the things Harry had probably done in life. His eyes watched Harry silently as they got inside the boy running his tongue over his fangs gently. "Why'd you do this to me? " He whispers frowning deeply. "I didn't want this" He whispers.

"I need you. And if you aren't a vampire then I wouldn't of been able to have you" He shrugs glancing at Louis as he opened the fridge. "What's that even mean? " Louis sighed taking a seat at the table.

"It means that if you weren't a vampire than you would have died soon" He explains frowning. "You have to believe me Louis, being a vampire is what's best for you" He sighed. The boy just rolled his eyes and took his phone out to see the messages from his future self.

𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧: I told you not to be with him

𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧: he's going to get you killed

𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧: please don't be with him he's toxic, you'll end up dying either way!

As Louis scrolled through the messages his eyes widened as things were slowly revealed the boy gulping. "I'm going to die? " He squeaks looking at Harry nervously. "You can't let me die" He whispers softly. "I won't love, please don't read the messages" He sighed taking the phone. "B-but I need to see" Louis murmurs

𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧: Harry is going to get you killed

𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧: Louis if you stay with Harry you'll die

Louis gripped the phone and caught a glimpse of the messages gasping. "Your going to get me killed" He murmurs making Harry's eyes widen. "No I'm not, no I would never do that! " He states. "Please Louis I won't get you hurt" Harry begs as he hugged the small boy.

Louis just stayed silent as he leaned into the warm touch of Harry. "But... But I should listen to my future self.. I mean it's my future self for a reason" He whispers nervously. "No Louis, your future self doesn't understand, mine does! " He whines. "You have one? " Louis asks confused looking up at the man. "Yeah.. He said that I wouldn't get you hurt, I can show you if you want" He whispers.

"I believe you Harry. Just- please don't get me killed I don't want to die" Louis admits frowning. "I won't Louis I promise" He murmurs pecking the boy's lips.

//sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school. But I'm back and hope to update at least once a week! Sorry for the short chapter