You found me

Hey everyone, this is my first fic on here so let me all know what you think.

Chapter song: Be still - The Fray http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AJpA2uFW_c

I don't own any of the character that you recognize, I only own the idea to this story. All persons that you know belong to themselves.

Thanks so much to BlowMeAKiss for the wonderfull Banner and also to MissDee0207 for the great character banner  

Prologue

"When darkness comes upon you, and covers you with fear and shame, be still and know that I'm with you, and I will say your name" - Be still [The Fray]

A blue 1978 Jaguar convertible drove down the main street of a quite busy part of London. The streets were slick from the heavy rain that had started to come down only moments ago.

The only sounds that could be heard were the tyres rolling loudly on the wet ground, the engine purring underneath the classic hood and the soft music playing on the radio, to which the female driver hummed lightly.

A soft smile grazed her features as she thought about her husband and her young son Henry, who were currently at home, waiting for her to come to dinner.

It was Daniel's special, homemade smashed potatoes and steak. Just thinking about it made her mouth water. But she was shaken out of her thoughts as her cell phone rang.

Reaching over she looked at the screen, seeing it was her husband, probably asking where she was.

"Hello, darling." she answered with a smile grazing her soft features.

"Rachel." She could hear Daniel sigh on the other side of the line. "I just wanted to know where you were. The food is getting cold and both Ella and Henry want to start eating." he explained her in his soft rumbling accent.

"Tell them I'll be home in a bit. The rain picked up and it's getting harder to see, but I'll be on time for dinner to still be warm." she said and could hear her husband laughing on the other line.

"Okay, just be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you." Daniel said and Rachel let out a soft sigh.

"I will. See you in a bit." she told him and after he replied with the same farewell both hung up.

Rachel was just trying to put her phone back into her purse when a large bump in the road caused the car to jolt and made her drop the phone on the ground of the convertible.

"Damn it." she cursed and tried to reach for it and still keep her eyes on the road.

But it proofed to be a harder task as she thought as the mobile slipped from her fingers and under the seat next to her.

Rachel had only taken her eyes of the road for a millisecond it seemed but it was enough for grievous consequences to take place.

Up ahead a truck crossed the street without recognizing the red light that he had obviously run. Rachel only saw him heading towards her and wasn't able to do anything, her eyes wide with shock.

There was silence before a loud crash could be heard. The crunching metal was an awful sound that always brought on terrible things.

Rachel couldn't see anything as the blood that ran down her forehead obscured her sight. She had been out for it for a while before she heard the sounds of the emergency services.

"Ma'am? Can you hear me?" Rachel heard a male voice ask. Everything was hazy. She nodded her head softly, praying she could get back to her family.