Part 4

~Alex's P.O.V.~

"Hey guys! What are you doing in the Transylvania woods during a lunar eclipse?" Juliet asks.

"I was bored." I shrug.

"Why are you with Howey Johnson?" Juliet asks as she backs up.

"We made a new friend." I tell her.

"He's not exactly a new friend. He's an evil, master mind, possessed werewolf!" Juliet practically yells. Mason and I turn to see Howey full wolf and smiling evilly at us.

"Hello. You look delicious, Alex." Howey says. Mason pushes me with Juliet and we take off.

"Up here!" Juliet says and runs up a hill.

"Hey, maybe I can flash us some place." I suggest and pull out my wand.

"No! Transylvania during a lunar eclipse is dangerous. You can't use magic unless you have full focus." Juliet says.

"Well I can focus." I defend. Juliet raises her eyebrows and I cross my arms. "Sometimes." I finish. She nods.

"Exactly. You need perfect focus. Don't risk it." Juliet says. I have to admit, sometimes I really like Juliet.

~Justin's P.O.V.~

I finally fixed my wand and I'm trying to get it to work. I had to tape it. I try a spell and it works. I decide to flash to Transylvania but end up flashing to my room.

"Ahhh!" I yell in frustration. For all I know, Alex could be dead right now. And my wand will end up killing me, so I guess I have no choice but to wait.

~Mason's P.O.V.~

After the girls ran off, me and Howey started wrestling. We bite, clawed, and punched each other. Howey, being a possessed werewolf, was harder to beat than most werewolves. But lucky for me, he was injured. I killed him after half an hour of wrestling and biting. I then ran off to find the girls. I just followed their scent until I found them.

"Alex! Juliet!" I yell. They jump out of a bush and Alex runs to hug me.

"Where's Howey?" Juliet asks.

"I finished him." I shrug like it was nothing. We walk towards the center of Translyvania seeing it was the only place we could think of that could be safe. Sadly, we were soon to find out how wrong we were about it being safe.