Part 9

~Mason's P.O.V.~

Alex fell asleep on our third movie. I didn't want to go home but I didn't really want to stay here. I guess I could since it's already 4:23am in the morning.

"Alex, love? Are you awake?" I ask nudging her.

"No." she mumbles.

"Alright then." I say. I pick her up and carry her to her room. I lay her down on her bed and lay beside her. Soon I fall asleep as well.

~Alex's P.O.V.~

All night, the only thing I dreamt about was the lunar eclipse in Transylvania. I woke up in the morning and saw Mason beside me. I thought I fell asleep downstairs. I guess he took me up here. I grab my phone and check the time. 10:30am. It's too early!

"Alex, are you up?" Mason asks.

"No. I want to sleep." I say and cover my head with the blankets.

"Too bad!" Mason says. He yanks the blankets off and pulls me out of the bed and downstairs.

"When're mom and dad coming back?" I asked Justin.

"Today. Why?" Justin asked.

"Because." I state. "Why does my neck hurt so much?"

"Vampire bite." Mason answers.

"I know. I just wished it was all a dream." I whine and sit down at the island.

~Jerry's P.O.V.~

"I wonder what the kids are doing." I say.

"I don't know. But I just got a call from Justin and he was freaking out about something. I don't think he meant to call us." Teresa told me.

"Wait, freaking out?" I ask.

"Yes. Freaking out. Something about 'how am I going to fix my wand?' and I heard Mason say 'You flashed me out right of the Transylvania woods when Alex was with a dark angel, vampire, and a possessed werewolf.' "

"What?!" I yelled. "We're going home."