Plans

Kookie stood in front of his wardrobe......or what was left in the closet that is. He stood there throwing every article of clothing he had in it in hopes for inspiration as to what he should wear to the date tonight.

Namjoon watched the younger as he stressed to know what to wear.  He stared at the heap of clothing sprawled out on the floor as he just let the younger rummage through his closet trying on multiple shirts.

See the thing is. Namjoon would tell Kookie to stop making a mess and let him help but Kookie felt like this was his chance to show he was a big boy. Why was Kookie out preparing for this day and not Jungkook? He had no idea but one thing he knew for sure is that when Kookie put his mind to something  its best to let it run its course. Usually through stressful times Jungkook could either become a baby who would rip you apart or Hulk who would rip you apart either way you are being ripped apart.

Kookie finally turns around to  display the outfit he had concocted. It consisted of a bowtie and a flashy fadora on his head, rainboots, and a batman Tshirt.

Kookie turned and stood proudly in front of Namjoon to show of his spiffy outfit, which Namjoon smiled in patience. 

"You look really nice Kookie i like the style you have created yourself here." Namjoon acted sincerely as possible.

"Really?"

"Really. But if you really want to swoo the boys maybe try this outfit on instead. I promise they will love it." Namjoon said gesturing to the button down short sleeve shirt over a plain white tshirt with some cargo shorts and spearys. " I promise they will love it."

"Ok. But next time ill wear my outfit."

"Surely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other room Jin helped Tae and Jimin get ready for thier first romantic date.

Currently Jimin was trying on a outfit in the wardrobe. Tae and Jin waited on the other side patiently waiting for Jimin's dramatic entrance.

Jimin walked out in a white croptop that had the Barbie logo across it with a pink schoolgirl skirt on and lowtop white converse. It was very much Jimins cup of tea.

Jimins silver hair seemed to shine just a little bit more as he wore dngle silver earings off his ears.

"You look so pretty." Tae says with a cheeky smile.

Tae will always believe that Jimin is one of the most beautiful people to walk the earth and it doesnt matter what he is wearing because he will always sparkle like diamonds.

"You dont think I look wierd in a skirt?" Jimin asked nervously.

"No you look wonderful." Jin said shooing away any insecurities Jimin had. "No go on tae get in your outfit i picked for you." He said shoving Tae into the wardrobe with clothes in his hands.

Tae cam out with a plaine cropped T shirt with jean overall shorts and some cute sandles.

Jimin instantly gushed over how innocent Tae looked.

Taes hair began to grow really nice and long an was now just a inch or two past his shoulders.

Jin decided ro put his hair half up in a ponytail while have a bit out in the front.

They looked perfect for thier first date.

Once everyone was ready Jin and Namjoon sent them off to a pricate beach where they would enjoy themselves for the rest of the day.

Hobi and Yoongi decided to go on a small family trip with thier son to rekindle some lost time.

This left the parents all by themselves.

Finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was much work to be done after this litttle break to be having and Namjoon and Jin had to strategically plan their next moves wisely.

There was definitely people on the trail. So far they have been able to take care of the situations at hand flawlessly but wah to many times people have gotten close.

At the moment they had been trying to find connections with Jackson Wang and his company. (May he rest in peace.)

So far all they know is about another secret not so secret group called the Fallen Angels.  That he has kept in contact with.

Fallen Angels is a small group associated with using higher up people in society to help distribute products shch as illegal weapons and drugs to the richer society.

These were no ordinary weaponry and drugs. These were highly enhanced power tools hidden in plain sight.

Of course Namjoon would know about these operations beacause he is litterally at the top of said community.
Even though he has not dealt with it himself he knows that there are people in his company that do.

What does this group have to do with Ghost you may ask.

Fallen Angelz is in close kahoots with the one and only Jeon Family.

Or whats left of it.

There were still 5 brothers a mother and a father still living.

Through these little Angels......not only were they going to tear down their reign but they were also gonna have a nice family reunion.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

THIS WAS LONG OVERDUE I KNOW!!!!!!

College slapped me nice and good across the face and er uhhhhh yea im on a small lil fall break so i decided why not ya knowww.

Love You all queens.

If you havent go check out my first book. I think its quite good. Tad bit cringy but good plot and you can kinda see my writing journey.

Sorry for any incorrect grammar ive been just a tad bit illiterate for a long while.

Sooo uhh yeaa

Much love....