Dust to Dust

"What happen father? Cats got your tongue." Jungkook asks as he situates himself in his seat." I grew up very nicely didnt I father?"

Jungkook looks of at rhe mess of vases and ashes splayed across the floor. "Cant say the same for those fellas."

Jungkook's Father jaw was locked shut as he stared his younger son.

"Oh Daddy. Meet my family. See Namjoon and jin they are like my parents they take care of me and Kookie. You remember Kookoe dont you dad? And umm Hoseok is my brother you see. And my other brother is currently aiming a gun at your forehead right now. OH and the mosr important part. These two beaties My lovely Taetae and Chimmy. Those are my boyfriends. Isnt that nice!" Jungkoom says with a bunny smile.

"YOURE A FUCKING ABOMINATION"  Jungkooks step mother finally spoke out but before she could say another word Tae had flew across the table to slap the shit out of her.

"Shut up bitch cant you see there is a father and son conversation going on." Tae said nonchalantly.

"What do you want from me Jungkook" the father asked calmly

"Oh daddy im glad you asked. I want your company. I want your earning i want this house i want everything you are worth." Jungkook says with a smile on his face.

"You havent worked for any of this and you think you can jusr freeload and threaten us to fer what you want!" A brother yelled slamming his hands on the table.

"BITCH IM THE REASON THIS COMPANY TOOK OFF IN THE FIRSR FUCKING PLACE." Jungkoom yelled. He was now walking on top of the long table where everyone sat he paced across the table feeling all the eyes on him."Did you forget? You were the one recording."

The room was dead silent.

"Jungheon, Jayho, Jesu, Jenho, Joseok" he pointed to each brother."What a beautiful production crew. Yo have made this masterpiece" He bends down to grab one of the brothers hair and forces them to stare at a screen where you can hear the screams of a young Jungkook.

"Look what my big brothers did" he chuckled forcing each in every last one of them to watch a bit.

"THIS WHOLE SHIT IS MADE BY ME. AND IVE COME TO COLLECT MG REWARD."Jungkook yells." NOW THIS CAN GO ONE OF TWO WAYS. EITHER YOU GIVE ME ALL THIS SHIT. AND YOU DIE!" he points to his father."OR YOU DONT JUST GIVE IT TO ME. AND THE REST OF YOUR BELOVED KIDS END UP LIKE THOSE BROKEN VASES."

The father was nkw shaking. You could tell that he was having trouble picking between what he should choose. His eyes would jot back and forth between Jungkoom and the rest of his sons.

"Dad you really arent thinking about letting this psycopath have the companys assests are you?" Jayho asks but right when he said that he got kicked in the troat by the "psychopath".

"I swear yall say some of the dumbest shit. Whats it gonna be father."

"Kill me. Leave my sons out of this."

"Good choice."

Jungkook signals something to Yoongi in the distance.

Jungkooks father is has his eyes shut closed expecting a bullet to pierce through his skull when be feels to palms gripping the sides of his head.
The brothers begin to wail and the step mother screams as theg watch Jungkook twist and churn his fathers skull macking sure to crack every bone in his neck before ripping it off the body shoulders. His white button down shirt now painted red. Hobis laughger is now heard across the room Tae and Jimin sit unbothered while Namjoon and Tae start rummaging through the desk for information and any documents needed.

Jungkook holds the head up. "What a glorious occasion."

The womans screams of terror as tears run down her face.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT HER UP!" Jungkook yells.

Jimin throws a dart at her throat. "No worries babe."

"Now we take care of the five of you."

"Since we cant just have you die as of just yet. You will be my pawns. You will help me successfully shur down this whole company by signing all your rights to this here man Namjoon. You will then get me money by beinf my little darkweb slaves whos deaths will be sold on tbe darkweb as such. You will not have no help. You will not make it out alive. There js no hope for you. My friend Hobi here will take good care of you untill then. Enjoy your stay at the Ghost Motel. Be careful. Its a little dusty."

Hoseoks famous laugh is heard as he ties each brother up one by one.

"This is going to be fun!" Hobi says with excitement.