[4]

I walked into cinders base, walking down the halls. 2 of his asshole apprehending me,
"Look what the cat dragged in." One of them joked holding a gun to my head.
"I'm here to see cinder."

They both dragged me to his office, right upto his desk. He blew smoke into my face from his cigar.
"What's this runt doing here?" He asked grabbing my chin "very rude to show up here uninvited."
"I know, I know, I'm sorry." I look behind me, I don't hear the X-men yet so I quickly look to cinder.
"Please listen to me, there's about 6 X-men outside. They're here for you, they held me hostage. Blackmailed me."
Cinder snickered "and you expect me to believe you?"
I sigh giving him a genuine look "it's your funeral."
He smiled grabbing my chin "I'll believe you." He paused "but if you're lying to me, I will hunt you down and kill you."
I nod "they're outside, about to attack. They'll all in your office, in about 10 minutes."

Cinder nods to his boys, some talk on their walkie-talkies, cinder then looks to me signaling for his boys to let me go. I let out a sigh of relief. "Don't underestimate them, they're stronger than you think."
Cinder chuckles "they couldn't take out 20 of us, how about 100 of us."
I smirk shifting into a panther "what are you going to do with them once you catch em?"
"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

10 minuets later...
Sure enough, the blue boy teleported all 6 of them into cinders office. Looking around all they see is about 100 mutants surrounding them. Armed and ready to attack.

I smile walking through them to the X-men they stare to me, the look of betrayal. I snicker as cinder speaks up.
"Any of you move and every man in this room will attack you with everything imaginable."
He looks to a few of his men, signaling them to move in. They click these odd collars onto the X-men, and they can No longer use their powers. I smirk walking upto peter "not so tough now, pretty boy~" he shot a glare to me.

Pretty soon they where tied to chairs, still wearing those collars. I looked to cinder.
"So, what now."
He was sitting at his desk smoking "you did me a solid, you decide."
I smirk looking down at pretty boy.
Grabbing onto the gun in my pocket, I pulled it out. Holding it up-to his head. He looked up at me with a look of Betrayal. I then turned the gun on cinders son, walking up to him pressing The gun to his forehead. Cinder stared at me with a look of disbelief, I shot him a glare. "What are you doing?" Cinder huffed.
Cinder glared at me looking to his men who began moving away from me.
"How's it feel? Being cheated." I smirk "now unless you don't want your precious little boy to get it, you're going to put on those collars and drop any weapons you and your men have at my feet."
They did as they where told, before long they stood there helpless
"Now y'all are going to walk down to the police station and turn yourselves in."
Cinder growled looking to his men.
"Any funny business and your baby boy gets it."
They all growl beginning to walk out, I seriously didn't expect that to work... once I knew they where on their way I looked to cinders son "go, find your dad." He nodded slowly walking off. "GO, BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT LETTING YOU LIVE." He nodded quickly running off, what a baby.
And I turned to the helpless X-men, smirking at them. They stayed quiet
"Well don't everybody thank me at once." I snicker going and sitting on cinders desk.
They all shot me a look.
"Jeez, tough crowd." I giggle
"Alright, you've proven your point. Now free us." Scott spoke up.
"I don't think you're in a position to make demands." I shot him a look and they all went quiet.
I fidgeted with my hand gun, looking down at it "serves you right for so rudely forcing me to help you."
They stayed quiet, and I rolled my eyes. Walking around them and untying them, keeping the collars on. They quickly got up raising they're fists as if to fight me. I laugh "calm down." I grab the key to the collars from my pocket, walking upto Scott and unlocking his collar. He rubbed his neck as it fell, I did the same to the rest of them. Except for pretty boys collar, I loved seeing him helpless. He gave me a look that said 'wtf' as I tucked the key back away into my pocket.
Scott growled "what the hell was that?"
"What?" I looked up at him
"Everything!" He huffed
"I got the job done, what's it matter to you?"
Scott went to talk but Jean cut him off, "she's right Scott." Scott gave her a look of disbelief "now let's get out of here."