two heiress

'the'- thoughts

"the"- speaking

"the"- shouting

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー   

y/n's pov              

it's been 3 days since me and my peerage arrived at the human world,yuuna my queen acting like the mom in our gang ordering us non stop like 'you!why are you slacking there go prepare your stuff for school.'....'did you already had your uniform?does it fits?give it to me ill iron it' *mimicking yunna's voice*
she might be the oldest but her height?i dont think so.
We're already at the front of the university's gate of coure riding my baby lambo solo while the others are just right behind my baby lambo with ofcourse their cars except todoroki,bakugo and erza they have their own Ducati

We parked our babies a lil bit near the gate and got of i saw the students were looking at us 

random girl1:"holy..handsome transfer ahhhhhh "

random girl2:"i dont mind those guys being perv ill gladly open my legs for them "

random girl3:"i call dibs to that blonde sexy guy"

bakugo:tssk!"we wear our cold expression"

random boy1:"look at that ass men"

random boy2:"loliiiiiiiiii"

random boy3:"another pretty boy"

random boy4:"im gonna beat that guys to death and have those girls by my self"

i eyed the person who said that and make sure to remember his face for later...

we saw a bob haircut girl approach us and two others

???:"We humbly welcome you Mr. L/N and the others in our university.My name's Sona Shitori,the school student councils president"*she extend her arm to me for me to shake*

y/n: ''y/n l/n"*still at my cold expression as i look back at my gang*
" t'is my gang"

yuuna: "im yuuna,this is todoroki,bakugo,natsu,zoro,erza and izuku"while pointing at them, no one of my peerage acknowledge them.Not because of our attitude,its because we can sence them.(stares at the reader"Okay okay..Devils or not im not gonna waste my time playing friends with the greedy race okay")

suddenly a sword was thrown near at my feet

a/n:stop you asshole,you ain't deadpool so stop breaking the wall!!!

y/n:yeah i ain't deadpool but im his son author

a/n:yeah your asspool bitch

reality*

sona:"nice to meet you there" 'why am i unease with him' oh,this two here are also a members of the sc, this is tsubaki"*tsubaki waves*"and this is saji"*nods*

saji:" sup"

tsubaki:"hello"

sona:"please follow us "

samll time skip after sonna handing our sched

im in 3-a and also todoroki,bakugo,natsu. While erza and zoro is in 4-a,izuku's in 2-a and yuuna's in 1-a.

sona:"looks like were in the same class mr.l/n"

y/n:"just y/n,and also call my gang in there first name."

sona:"mmh"*as she nods*"you already know the way of you own perspective rooms right"

izuku:"yea"