If Only He Knew

Walking through the college halls, I can hear the echoes of his voice. Strange I know, but I can easily pick it out of the bunch of other people that take over the building.
His voice makes flowers grow.
My throat starts to itch as I can feel my flowers trying to escape my mouth. I rush my way to the nearest bathroom and once I reach a stall, I let them all the beautiful yellow petals escape into the toilet and white tiled floor.
When I'm finally allowed the chance to catch my breath, I adjust my seating position on the floor and lean against one of the stall walls, wiping my wet eyes dry.
I let out a sigh, and cleaned up. Leaving the bathroom I make my way through the semi-empty halls now, I see him.
Tsukishima Kei.
As he walks by with his arm wrapped around another girl's shoulder, who's wearing his sweater.
It's just polyester, yet I feel so cold.
Why would he ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty.
I wish I was her...
He gives a small smile and wave, of which I return, but the instant he passes me, it fades away. I stop to look back at him.
My chest hurts.
Tears form in my eyes and break away, running down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away and make my way out of the now empty halls.
I can't breath.
I can't think.
I just can't...
I wish he knew much I liked him, but she's got him so mesmerized, while I slowly die.
He likes her better.